50

The three men shifted back into a human as they blocked any incoming attack from the Queen, She might be the Queen but they will never let Ryden be harmed.

Those thousand reflection shows Ryden with his hand on his chest—There's a black hole with no heart inside—Ryden tears started to fall down as he was heartless, but how did he able to feel pain? happiness? If he can't fall in love after all?

His heart must be hidden somewhere—away from here and nowhere to be seen. He was willing to find his heart to fall in love, He feels a shame that these men love him thoroughly but he can't love them back, everything is only in his mind.

Ezekiel gritted his teeth in anger—He wanted to snap the Queen neck but no matter how much he kills her, She will never die. She's an immortal, after all.

"To make these an eventful day, Let me summon the others."

The Queen snaps her finger as—Johann and Aries appear on the scene, they were startled when they were summoned immediately by the Queen, but their concern comes to Ryden who's crying.   

"Love! Why are you crying?!"

Johann panicked as he scrambles toward the sobbing Ryden as he kneels down and started to wipe those tears from his eyes.

"Now, gentlemen, I will release the condemnation that the five of you are connected, Ryden, come here and I will remove those marks."

Aries grips on Ryden, Not wanting to let go—And so is the others, Night hugged Ryden by the waist and Vincent blocked Ryden view from the Queen.

"Gentlemen, let the Queen remove the curse that his valley holds, move."

With just a swipe of her finger—The men were startled as they were held by an intense grip of hands that surge from the floor, They tried to use their power but they seemed powerless from the Queen authority.

Of course, they would be rendered powerless, after all, the Queen holds them by the throat. A curse that connects them all to the Queen.

Ryden was pulled by a strong force as he was in front of the Queen, Melanie raised her right hand as she chanted;

"Heaven and Hell,
Moon Goddess and the Bringer of Fates
I ask for guidance,
To break this bond,
Ryden Miller, Ezekiel Forrester, Vincent Alistair, Johann Yan, Aries Siliman, Night Atris,
No bond will hold you anymore
From this foolish heartless foe."

The Queen chanted as Ryden tightly closed his eyes—He feels that the five marks he's emitting was burning on his skin. He screams in pain as tears spurt out of his eyes.

"Ahh!"

Ryden screams—tears were falling down from his eyes, But he gritted his teeth as he can feel those marks were burning in a strong flame—He glances at the five men who were muted by a spell, but tears can be seen falling down from their wide eyes—They can not believe that this was happening.

"I...Love..y—"

Ryden whispered as he feels in his mind of how he has fallen in love with these men, It sounds fast but he thinks of it. His heart may not feel it but He thought of falling in love.

Ryden closes his eyes as he fainted—The five men were able to break from the strong spell as their true forms appear; It was terrifying.

The Queen looks surprised at what she saw. She cannot believe that these five sinister can break from her spells.

This is Hell.