38

•RYDEN•

What? Why do I feel like I'm floating?

I open my eyes to see that I was in a river—how did this happen? my eyes widened as I look around to see several of lotuses around me—how did I end up in here? I don't understand.

I didn't notice until now that I was floating in the river—I look up to the sky to see that it's dark—It was already night time, the last thing I remember is I feel dizzy and I lose my conscious.

Did Alistair throw me here? He didn't, right? I sat up to see that I was lying on a large lily pad, I look around me to see that I'm in a middle of a forest—pink, purple, blue-leaf trees are everywhere.

I can hear a faint sound of a tune playing in the surroundings—It reminds me of Playdate by Melanie Martinez.

"Ah, you're awake, I see."

I look behind me to see a tall lady wearing long white strapless gown with white hat on her head—I cannot see her face but I can see those red lips that formed a smile.

"Uhm—Where I am?"

I asked. I don't know how I ended up in here.

"You are in—Wonderland, To be honest, The world you're existing is already a deadly wonderland—Here, this is wonderland of your conscious."

She stated as I was immediately floating in the air until I land on my feet—standing in front of her—She was tall, like very very tall lady.

"Would you like some tea?"

She ask and I cannot deny it so I nodded my head—I continue to float once again as I follow her walk inside the forest—everything is so magical that I cannot believe it.

She sat on the flower-shaped seat and so do I—She wave her stick or maybe it's a pipe—then a small white teapot and two teacup instantly show up with several desserts.

"Be my guest, Ryden."

She said as I nodded my head—I was about to take a bite on this cupcake when I heard a faint voice in my head.

'Don't eat it!'

"What's the matter?"

She ask as she put the pipe on her mouth before taking it out and puffing a pink steam.

"Ah, Nothing, Nothing."

I smile as I look down at the yellow icing cupcake with heart sprinkles on it.

'Don't be a dumbass and don't eat it.'

A voice said once again, I look around me to see if anyone was there, But there's not.

'If you wanted to be brainwashed. Don't eat it, don't drink the tea, Leave already!'

The voice continued—I heard a cough so I look forward to see the faceless lady, her big hat was still covering her face.

"I've see."

She grimaces. I look at her confused. She continued;

"Let me tell you the reason why you are here Ryden."

She said—She continue to puff out some smoke as she spoke;

"You are supposed to be a——you are ———————— because I wanted to, You bear the five marks of the five sinister in Damnation and that God has the guts to change your———"

There's some word that I can't hear, But I can sense she was getting mad when I see the tea started to turn black and those cupcakes turn into a rotted food with maggots crawling around anywhere.

I was getting terrified when floating black ghosts fly everywhere—surrounding us as it the lady continue to speak

"You are a———Ryden Miller, You do not belong here! You aren't supposed to bear their marks! You are a————!"

She stood up—Her clothes turn black as she stride toward me—Her pipe turn into a long red spear—She was about to lunge it at me when everything turn white around us.

"Ah, Ah, You cannot hurt my boy; Ryden, Stella."

I look behind me to see Tesalonica wearing a—two piece?! Pink ruffles on the edge of her two piece as she stand there wearing flip flops.

She isn't sexy and she have these baby fats—She really look young as I look at her.

"You! Tesalonica! You should never interfere, Let alone, enter my dimension easily!"

Stella—The lady angrily exclaimed, She was gripping her spear as she tried to lunge it at me.

"Oh stella, I will do what I pleased to the one that I break the rules to, You are nothing but a hindrance, weak-ass goddess."

Tesalonica rolled her eyes—She walk toward my way and smile.

"You are causing trouble in every dimension and alternate universe, Ryden."

She laughed. While I was worried—Why can't I just lived in peace? Why do some people from other dimension or universe gotta be mad at me?

She raised her hand and make a circle as I can feel there's something glowing on me, I look on my hand to see a mark on both of my hands.

I instantly see my reflection as I also see a mark on my forehead, abdomen and neck—What are these?

"Those men, they seriously mark you as theirs."

Tesalonica mumble as she look at Stella who cannot move even an inch.

"I didn't regret to bend the fate, In fact, that I was having fun watching all these drama for a while, Deciding where to put a spirit in heaven or hell is boring sometimes so this is my way to spend time."

she explained while I stand there—utterly confused. Sometimes, I don't know what about to happen to me.

"Let me explain it further to you, It's time for you to know."

She simply said as she get closer to me.