28

The five eat peacefully—Johann intended to make breakfast only for him and Ryden but—Ryden insist to make some for the three guests.

As the five eat their breakfast—Ezekiel broke the silence as he speaks;

"Ryden, Would you like to stay with me for weeks?"

Ezekiel ask making Ryden surprised. Ryden didn't expect that He will be raising a question by Ezekiel.

"No! I wouldn't agree!"

Johann yelled as he slams his fist on the table—Ryden flinch at that action. Why did Johann disagree? He was the one who was getting asked—Ryden thought.

"Would you like for the two of us to get along together? Hm?"

Night ignored the two as he ask the confused startled boy. Ryden cannot understand the fact why he was asked by these men.

"No Night, Ryden, I know that we don't have a good encounter but I wanted to know you more, please, Stay with me."

Vincent exclaimed, As he held the boy left hand—Ryden is currently panicking, He doesn't understand why these men were fighting for him. If he were asks—He won't leave Johann house.

They continue to argue as Ryden took a sip on his milk—Is doesn't taste like almond though, He wanted the original one, he thought.

"Ryden will stay with me!"

"No! He's mine!"

"Fuck you! Ryden is mine, mine alone!"

"Ryden will stay with me, no matter what!"

The four men continue to argue as—horn started showing up on Johann's head and wings spurt out of Night's back.

Ryden feeds his doll—Nene and after that, He wipes the doll face with a napkin and so, he finished his breakfast as he decides to look at the four grown men who were having an argument.

He thought about it—What if he stays with one of them in three days, That wouldn't be so bad, He thinks so.

"Ryden is mine, I will kill every single one of you."

Night angrily stated as he glared at the three—He's not gonna let anyone steal Ryden. Ryden is his, Only His.

"No, Ryden is mine, I meet him firs—"

Vincent was cut off when Ryden slams the glass of milk in the table—getting everyone attention as they glance at the flustered boy.

"Enough! I have decided!"

Ryden yelled—Everyone eyes widened—Who did Ryden choose? They must be the one—They thought so.

Ryden didn't have any idea that the pink moon will start in one day—They didn't expect that it would happen sooner than they expected.

"How many weeks—D-Do I have to stay?"

Ryden asks as the four men glance at each other.

"Two weeks."

Ezekiel answered—He was expecting that he was the one that Ryden will choose, and if not, He need to use force then.

"Eh—eh, in that case, I will stay with the one of you in every three days"

Ryden mumbled. Everyone cannot argue anymore but agree, They were left with no choice since Ryden was the one who decided.

"Okay"

The four men answered, They were wanting to be the one who stays with Ryden but—It's up to Ryden who will he choose to stay with.

"Uhm, Since I heard that there would be this pink moon starting tomorrow—I will stay with.."

The four men eyes widened at Ryden's decision. They didn't expect who he chose first—The three have no choice but to accept what's Ryden decision.

•PLEASE VOTE WHO WILL RYDEN CHOOSE FIRST AND SO IS THE SECOND, THIRD AND LAST.

•JOHANN

•NIGHT

•EZEKIEL

•VINCENT

ONE VOTE ONLY.