36

Ryden is finally marked. The marks of five sinister.

Incubus, Fallen Angel, Witch, God and last, but not the least,

Spirit.

It was funny how Ryden attract these five powerful men who have a connection to the Queen of Damnation. He never know-how these men are powerful than anyone will know.

They are not the usual creatures of the night or day, They didn't exist there for no reason. They didn't just stay where they lived for no certain reason.

Johann Yan, He was known as an Incubus. A Demon Prince that lived in Damnation as a CEO of a Flower Company; Mostly specialized in Burials. He was a dangerous man who has the power to manipulate the world. He has a doll that turns into your greatest nightmare. It was Nene. A Genderless demon in the body of a ragdoll.

Night Laurence Atris, A Fallen Angel—who sodomised the land of the good. He was supposed to be the Prince of Lust if he didn't end up in Tesalonica wits to make him a mushroom till the day the world ends. A Billionaire of a Champagne Company, A reckless murderer by the night.

Ezekiel Forrester, A witch, A Magician, A Wizard—No one knows what he really was, A Famous owner of a Club—Code Red—Under those fancy parties is a brothel—He makes a potion for love, heat and other things, He can curse anyone, Cast a spell, Summon the spirits—you name it. Behind that flirty aura he emitting in the club, He was more sick and twisted than anyone would know.

Vincent Alistair, A God. He was a God that can travel in every dimensions, Living or Dead. The man who trades a soul for Tesalonica to change Ryden's fate. Ryden was supposed to end in the afterlife as an Angel—He wasn't intended to be reincarnated. A Powerless God when it comes to others but he's that I someone that can twist the future.

The Spirit. I will never mention his name yet. The last man who owns Ryden—The keeper of the Cactus Garden; Albiflora Garden—He was a spirit but he never died. He lingers in that garden for a thousand years, The keeper of grace and equanimity of Albiflora. He didn't hesitate to murder everyone who will try to steal or destroy the garden.

Five men with different personalities and agenda—but there's one thing they only wanted.

Ryden Miller a 20-year-old guy that died in a gruesome demise. The guy who isn't special at all. But look, He's the one who is paired to the five sinister.

The story has only started. Future awaits for their demise, Murders are about to come, Brainwashing everyone to believe that this is a simple course of harem.

Death, Magic, Truth is about to hit on the board. This isn't the end yet.

Ryden is one unlucky guy. The unluckiest of them all.

His harem is too much to handle—secrets are to be told, twisted truth is about to be hidden, He is naive for this cruelty.

But—But he got men's to protect him. To protect him and kill everyone who will harm him.

They're the sinister after all. They plead no mercy, Blood that are painted pink was about to be spilled.

Damnation Valley was a curse after all.