chapter 32

Chapter thirty two | Day 10 ; You win!

"You're here..."

Xiao zhan immediately stood up, leveling wang yibo as they both stared to each other.

This is the day that wang yibo waited, he already felt a unfamiliar sensation lingering inside of his stomach as a warm feeling spreads to his chest.

Xiao zhan also felt it too and he knew what's his answer.

He gave a smile again to yibo, showing his front teeth as wang Yibo's heart silently fluttered inside on his ribcage.

"Congratulations, you win. You got my heart, it all yours now and take care of it. Be sure not to break it." Xiao zhan said as his voice trembled.

Wang yibo immediately hug him as xiao zhan response to his hug. "Thank you and I will take care of it." Wang yibo said before they parted.

Xiao zhan replied him a smile, he lifted his hands as he caress wang yibo cheek. "I'm too lucky to be part of your life."

"You will always be." Wang yibo replied to him.

Xiao zhan put down his hands and hold wang Yibo's hands. "But we can't be together."

A smile on wang Yibo's face immediately vanished in a seconds.

"I'm sorry...." Xiao zhan whispered, enough to wang yibo to hear.

Wang yibo didn't say anything, he just feel how his heart slowly shattered into pieces.

How the sensation inside of his stomach disappearing slowly.

How his heart suddenly slower it beats.

How he wanted to cry but he can't.

All he can do is to stare at xiao zhan's eyes.

"I'm so sorry." Xiao zhan whispered again and looks down, his eyes landed on their shoes as he bite his lips.

"I can't give you the love that you deserve." Xiao zhan said, blinking his eyes to prevent his tears from flowing.

"Why?" Finally, wang yibo spoke with his cold voice.

Xiao zhan's eyes was already red from the threatening tears that wants to fall down on his cheeks, their eyes immediately met as xiao zhan noticed the stared of wang yibo.

It was foreign and he wasn't used to it. He wanted to stare at the eyes of wang yibo that he always saw from the past day.

"My mother...." Xiao zhan paused to gulped his own salive.

"My mother arrange me for a marriage. The wedding will be happen next week." Xiao zhan continued.

Wang yibo looks away and snorted, his eyes also begins to watered. He yanked xiao zhan's hands to his before he chuckled.

"You didn't fight for me?" Wang yibo said.

Xiao zhan looks down, he can't fave wang yibo right now because his tears might fall when their eyes meet again.

"I was in your situation on the past day, xiao zhan" wang yibo said.

Xiao zhan immediately bites his lips again when he heard his full name slipped on wang Yibo's mouth.

"But I fight for you and make them realized that you are worth it for me."

Xiao zhan can't hold his tears anymore as he let it fall in his cheeks. "I'm sorry."

"I'm going next week to the other country. I'm sorry, I can't attend to your wedding." Wang yibo said, his face was expressionless and his voice was cold that made xiao Zhan's tears fall down more.

Xiao zhan looks up on him, he saw wang Yibo's eyes and the tip of his nose begins to red but he didn't let out any tears on his eyes.

"I'm sorry....." Xiao zhan said and looks down again.

Xiao zhan turned his body to the side and took a step away from wang yibo.

Wang yibo can't believe that xiao zhan will immediately left him after breaking his heart.

Xiao zhan already made a five steps away from wang yibo as the other one spoke. "I give you more five steps. Five more steps, if you ever make it six it means you will leaving me and if you turn again to me before your steps reaches it's limit, it means you will stay."

Xiao zhan sighed and took a step forward.

"One." Wang yibo said.

Xiao zhan ignored him and took a two steps forward more.

"Three." Wang Yibo's voice starts to trembled.

"Four...."

"Five........"

Xiao zhan stops as wang yibo smiled.

Xiao zhan closes his eyes, his heart hurts more than what he expected. He can't leave wang yibo, he can't leave the first man that he'd fall into.

"Six.." xiao zhan took another step away from wang yibo as he continue walking away.

He can't leave wang yibo but he need to do.

"I love you but Goodbye." Xiao zhan whispered.

Wang yibo left alone in the park, he didn't expect this scene to be happened. It should be a happy one not like this.

Wang yibo gritted his teeth as his tears started tofall while watching xiao zhan walking away.

-END-

My hand slipped🤭