chapter 8

Chapter eight  |  Where's my baby?

Having a neighbor who got dared by his friends to sang in front of your door in the night and accidentally kissed and make out with you in the floor, who always creepily stared at you with a unexplainable emotion lingering on his eyes is not easy for xiao zhan.

He really don't know why wang yibo keep staring at him like a creep in the street.

A neighbor Who keep flirting but also say no homo.

Xiao zhan was confused yet he really enjoyed wang Yibo's presence.

It's been one month since wang yibo make friends with him as his life begins to shows colours because of his neighbor. His life suddenly change n one week after a Wang yibo who lived beside on his house came to his life.

Xiao zhan find his keys to opened his apartment but when he opened it, his apartment was already opened by his own.

Xiao zhan immediately felt nervous as he thought someone got inside and robbed to his home.

Upon opening the door, he saw a wang yibo chilling on his couch like he owned the damn house of xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan hissed at him. "How did you get in?" He asked.

Wang yibo whipped his head to xiao Zhan's direction before he smiled.

"Secret~~~" wang yibo answered, winking at the pissed xiao zhan who was standing in the door.

"Get out."

Wang yibo just stick out his tounge to xiao zhan as he didn't moved on his spot right now.

"Wang yibo, get out." Xiao zhan repeated.

Not because he don't want wang yibo like I said recently, he really likes wang Yibo's presence but not now that he knew wang yibo will do stupid things again inside of his house.

Xiao zhan noticed something was missing part of his house as his eyes immediately looked around to find his precious thing.

But he found nothing.....

"Wh-where's my b-baby?" Xiao zhan asked wang yibo as his voice shakes.

Wang yibo smiled at him, showing his perfect teeth as he raised his hands. "Here!!! I'm here!!!!"

Xiao zhan looked at him with a discomfort face while yibo just winking, he decided to ignore yibo.

Xiao zhan immediately looked around to the apartment for his precious thing as he called it baby while wang yibo just laying on his couch and watches a terrified xiao zhan.

"I know where's your baby." Wang yibo suddenly spoke.

Oh yeah! Gotcha!   Xiao zhan was right again, yibo really did stupid things again.

Xiao zhan stopped walking around as he faced wang yibo with pleading eyes. "W-where? What did you do to my baby?!"

"Secret~~~"

Xiao zhan immediately glared at him as wang yibo just laughed.

"I tell you in one condition."

Xiao zhan immediately went to him and kneeled in front of wang yibo.

"Please~~ I'll do everything you want." Xiao zhan pleaded.

"Everything?????"

"Everything."

Wang yibo immediately felt excited as the thought that he keep thinking in the past days came up on his mind.

Wang yibo smirked at him as he sat on the couch and looks at xiao zhan who still kneeling in front of him, bowing at wang yibo.

"Kiss me."

It's so upsetting that xiao zhan just made his comeback and once again his haters are trying to ruin it again🙄😒

If ever covid-19 will need a sacrifice to end it, I will sacrifice (not su she)---- the haters of xiao zhan and creepy stalkers of wang yibo who keep following him around🙄😒