Chapter 30

Chapter thirty  |  Day Seven ; Wang Yibo

"I already said that I don't want to marry that girl!" Wang yibo exclamed, griiting his yeeth from annoyance.

He was xiao zhan recently for getting xiao zhan's heart, going somewhere and have a date to that place but his father suddenly Summon him to come on his office.

Nobody knew on their neighborhood who trully wang yibo is, for he keep it and acted as he was just a normal person.

This day, he was planning to tell that he was the heir of one of the big companies in their country. He want to tell him who's the real him, so xiao zhan will not freak out if he will waited for the day that xiao zhan will the one who knows about his background.

But seems like his plan was blocking by his father.

"She was perfect for you, yibo!" His father said.

Wang yibo just rolled his eyes as his brother, haikuan suddenly barges in to the office.

"What happened?" Haikuan asked.

Wang yibo glance at him, "you knew, right?"

Haikuan looks back at wang yibo and looks back to their father again.

"About what?" His father asked.

Wang yibo looks at his father and smirk. "I don't the cause of your heart attack."

"Yibo!" Haikuan said as his voice screaming a authority to stop yibo.

But his younger brother just glance at him, smirking as he took a seat on the sofa inside of their father's office.

"I don't regret anything for forcefully make me live in a small apartment to learn how to be independent." He started, crossing his arms to his chest and he also crossed his legs together.

His father stared at him confusedly but he keep his mouth shut to let his son continue on what he wanted to say.

"For I met my future there." Wang yibo ended and unconsciously smiled like a idiot in front of his father and older brother.

His father sighed. "gladly, you become matured. I want to meet her."

"Him." Wang yibo corrected his father.

Mr. Wang's eyes immediately widened after he heard his son. "What are you talking about?!"

"I feel in love with a beautiful man, dad. Ahhhh myyy hearttttttt" wang yibo said, putting his hands on his chest as he let his body fell on the sofa.

Wang yibo smiled when xiao zhan's face flashed on his mind. "He's so beautiful." He muttered.

"YIBO!" his father exclaimed as the siblings flinched.

"DID I JUST MISHEARD IT?" Mr. Wang asked.

Wang yibo sat again to the sofa and pout at his father. "Pity on you dad, you're the only one who doesn't know it." He said.

Mr. Wang's eyes widened more and looks at haikuan. "What did he mean?" He asked.

Haikuan wants to answered his father but wang yibo cutted him off.

"Mom already knows about it and she's happy. She even supported me and wants to met xiao zhan soon." Wang yibo said and smirked.

"So his name is xiao zhan?"

Wang yibo immediately smiled when he heard xiao Zhan's name and nodded at his father.

"Shameless." His father said.

"It's okay if you don't want to support me. I can give Haikuan-Gege the company and live with my zhanzhan."  Wang yibo said.

Haikuan just closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. His younger brother stressing him and his father so much.

Mr. Wang glared at his son, "Fine. In one condition."

Wang yibo jaw drop. Just what?!

"W-what??"

His father softened his stares at wang yibo. "I will only allow you to be that xiao zhan of yours------"

"AHHHHHHHHHH MY HEARTTTTTTTT" wang yibo suddenly screamed, rolling in the sofa to the floor and screaming.

"Wang yibo!" His father spoke as wang yibo rolled his body to his father front before he stood up and face his father with a wide smile.

Haikuan sighed at the stupidity of his brother. He noticed the knew behavior of his brother and he wasn't cold anymore to his family after he met this xiao zhan that wang yibo keep talking when he went home to their Mansion.

"I only allow you if you go to the US and continue your study there."

Wang Yibo's smile drop down. "For how long?"

His father answered. "One year."

One year?!

"When ?" Wang yibo asked again.

"Next week."

Wang yibo looks down, how can he tell this to xiao zhan?

"Take it or leave it and marry that girl?" His father said.

Wang yibo looks again to his father and give him a force smile. "I will take it. " For xiao zhan.

"Good."

Y'all, Wang Yibo's force smile to his father be like:

Sorry😂😅