chapter 22

Chapter twenty-two | Damn us.

Wang yibo didn't really went to the comfort room as what he told to Xiao zhan, instead he went to the circle of gays who are dancing in the middle of dance floor.

Let see If I would react.

One of them notice wang yibo as he whispered to his friends about the handsome guys standing not far away from them.

But their whispers are too quite like how the the club's music blasting out. Wang yibo mentally facepalmed, he pretending not hear them.

He was here for a confirmation.

One of them suddenly approches wang yibo as he really want to ran away.

"Hey~"

Wang yibo glanced at him, nodding his head while his cold aura lingering around him.

"You're so handsome."

Wang yibo nodded again, diverting his stares at the guy who obviously wants to flirt with him.

But wang yibo doesn't feel anything when he approached him. He wasn't even the same person when he was with xiao zhan or with his cousin.

"Why so cold, mister~~~" the guys said and tried to touch wang Yibo's chest but he immediately back away.

"No touching, this shirt is gucci." Wang yibo said and left him.

The guys huffed at him and went back to the dance floor.

Wang yibo sighed, he confirmed. He's not part of the rainbow community.

Wang yibo happily came back where he left xiao zhan, he was too excited to tell him that he was not straight as circle but then when he came back, a scene greeted him.

Without any hesitation, he immediately rushed to the man who was trying to layed xiao zhan down to the sofa and pulled him away from xiao zhan as the man landed on the floor.

He immediately dragged xiao zhan away from the man before the man could stand up on his own feet, they went out to the club.

That was the most horrible thing that happened to them.

Wang yibo panted as they successfully went outside without any obstacles to passed on, he glanced at xiao zhan who was staring in daze.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

But xiao zhan still staring at nowhere without blinking his eyes.

He decided to shakes xiao Zhan's body and immediately received a reply when xiao zhan blinked his eyes, shifting his gaze to yibo.

"You're here..." He uttered, wang yibo just smiled at him.

In his Surprise, Xiao Zhan suddenly punches him.

Wang Yibo's head whipped on the side and looks back at xiao zhan with shocked expression.

"W-why did----------"

He was cutted off when xiao zhan bursted into tears, sobbing to himself as he covered his face using his palms.

Wang yibo pulled him into hug and xiao zhan immediately buried his face to wang Yibo's neck as he continue crying.

"I told you let's leave but you didn't listen." Xiao zhan said between his sobs.

Wang yibo put his hands on xiao Zhan's head, caressing his hair while his other hand was security held xiao Zhan's slim waist.

That's why xiao zhan gave him a blow.

"He didn't do anything to you, right?" Wang yibo asked.

Xiao zhan nodded his head while wang yibo sighed in relief.

They stayed like this for a moment, enjoying each other's warmth as it was the most comfortable feeling they've felt.

Wamg Yibo's heart was beating faster again, his breath hitched when the smell of xiao zhan's shampoo entered to his nostrils and unconsciously buried his nose to xiao Zhan's hair.

He inhaled the good smell and hold his breath for awhile before releasing it and he sniffed it again, wang yibo felt suddenly felt like he was in cloud nine, right now.

Oh damn, wang yibo you're just high from the smell of xiao zhan's shampoo🙄

Wang yibo never felt this feeling from his past relationships, this feeling is foreign from his.

The way his heart suddenly beats fast, the way he can't control his smile, the unfamiliar feeling inside of his tummy like the worms inside of ut are having a party and the way his day completed when he's with xiao zhan.

And now, he realized he wasn't gay but only for the man who was burying his face to his neck.

"Damn you." Wang yibo whispered.

"Damn you too." Xiao zhan answered, secretly sniffing wang Yibo's neck.

Damn me. They both said to his mind.