chapter 7

Chapter seven  |  Ramen

Xiao zhan immediately went to the kitchen as find a food to cook for his neighbor.

He opened the cabinets but only to found plates, spoon, fork, kitchen knifes, glasses and paper towels.

He also opened his fridge and only found water in the pitcher.

Xiao zhan sighed and looked around as his eyes landed on the transparent cabinet that he left unopened.

He immediately rushed and opened it only yo found a one ramen.

Xiao zhan immediately cooked it and brought it to his neighbor who was on his living room, sulking and pouting like a duck but when he saw xiao zhan coming, he immediately smiled.

"Yibo.. I'm sorry, I forgot to go to the grocery. I don't have any stock of foods except this ramen." Xiao zhan said as the sadness and disappoinment lingering around him.

"It's okay!" Wang yibo answered and starts eating the ramen.

Xiao zhan sat opposite on him as he observes wang Yibo's reaction as he's afraid that his neighbor will not like what he cook for him even its just a simple ramen.

As wang yibo ate the ramen, he closed his eyes while chewing the noodles inside of his mouth. "Hmmm~~~" he suddenly moaned.

Xiao zhan's eyes widened as he looked at yibo who Currently eating the ramen.

"It's so delicious~~~ it's just like I'm eating in the restaurant~~" wang yibo said as he moaned again when he Put a noodles inside of his mouth again.

"Hmmm~~~ it's tasted like heaven~~~" wang yibo said as he acted like he was on commercial.

Xiao zhan looked at him with a visible amusement on his eyes as he saw wang yibo really enjoyed the ramen.

"Hmm~~~~ they Better buy this ramen if they want a better future." Wang yibo said, raising his bowl with his hands and slightly shakes it sideways in front of xiao zhan.

Wang yibo put down the bowl back on xiao zhan's coffee table, he shifted his eyes to xiao zhan and pointed his chopsticks to his new neighbor.

"Zhan, you are really qualified to work in the restaurant." Wang yibo said.

Xiao zhan just secretly smirked at his neighbor as he thought, of course, and I would be the head chef in the res-----------

"To become a dishwasher." Wang yibo added as he ate his ramen again.

Xiao zhan blinked his eyes at yibo confusedly. What did he say?!

"What?" Xiao zhan said.

"I said, you're qualified to be the head dishwasher of the restaurant." Wang yibo answered as he finished his noodles.

Xiao zhan just sat in front of him silently.

"Zhan, if I already tasted your ramen and it was indeed delicious......." Wang yibo paused for awhile as he grinning at xiao zhan.

He blinked his eyes to xiao zhan cutely as xiao zhan stared at him confusedly.

"Can I taste you too?"

Oh fuck,. Xiao zhan just mentally cursed as his thoughts about what will yibo say is right.

"But no homo?" Wang yibo added.