Chapter 25

Chapter twenty-five | Xiao zhan's Breakdown ; No one love me anymore.

Xiao zhan opened his eyes and was greeted by the unfamiliar ceiling, he lazily roamed around his eyes and noticed that it was not his room.

Xiao zhan heard a snores beside him and he shifted his gazes to his side and immediately welcomed by the face of wang yibo who was facing at him while his mouth was hang open as the sound of snores was escaping out of it.

Xiao zhan tried to moved away but he can't move when he realized that Wang Yibo's arms was circling around his waist.

Xiao zhan eyes widened, He immediately pushed wang Yibo's body away from him as it fell out on the bed and creating a loud thud.

Xiao zhan immediately heard wang yibo groaned, murmuring curses like he was calling the devil to show up in front of him.

Xiao zhan instantly closes his eyes, acting like he was still asleep when he saw wang yibo was trying to stood up from the floor.

Wang yibo sat on the Empty side of the bed after he recovered from falling on the hard floor, he glanced at xiao zhan who was still sleeping.

Wang yibo layed beside him, facing xiao zhan as he leaned closer.

Xiao zhan didn't heard wang Yibo's curses anymore and felt the space beside him dip down but he remains his eyes closes.

Minutes passes by, xiao zhan slowly opened his eyes and immediately greeted by the face of wang yibo again who was inches away from him.

He instantly pushed wang yibo again, not to hard to make him fell again to the hard floor.

Wang yibo just chuckled at him and stood up from the bed.

Xiao zhan's eyes immediately closed when he felt his head suddenly hurt like someone just hitted him on his head with a hammer.

Wang yibo walked out to the room and came back with a glass of water and a advil. He gave it to xiao zhan who immediately drank it.

Wang yibo put the glass on the nightstand and sat on the small space beside xiao zhan's legs.

"What Happened?" He asked.

Xiao zhan looks down, fiddling his fingers and sighed.

"I got fired from my work and Lu enjie broke up with me." He confessed and let out a sigh again.

"Awwww~~~~~~~" wang yibo said and suddenly cupped xiao zhan's face, squishing his cheeks.

"You're so cuteeeeeee" wang yibo said.

Xiao zhan pulled wang Yibo's hands away from his cheeks. " Ew! I'm not cute. I'm a man."

Wang yibo diverted his hands to his self back and pouted at xiao zhan. "But You're cute for me with Homo." He said and grinned at xiao zhan, wriggling his pair of eyebrows to xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan looks at wang yibo like he was losing his mind but he sighed and looks down again.

"No one loves me anymore." He murmured.

"But zhan, I love youuuuuuuu~~~~~" wang yibo said as he felt his cheeks begins to warm and he felt the tingling sensation on his stomach again.

Xiao zhan looks at him, putting his index finger om his lips and hushed wang yibo.  "Shut up, yibo. I'm having my dramatic moment now. So no one's love me."

Xiao zhan sniffles while wang yibo mentally facepalmed and left xiao zhan.

He immediately came back to his room and saw xiao zhan still having his dramatic breakdown that can surpassed the artists in china.

Wang yibo just shakes his head and throws a small box on xiao zhan that accidentally hit on his head.

"WHAT THE FUCK YIBO!!!!" Xiao zhan glared at him, caressing the spot where the box hitted on.

"Oppsss, sorry." Wang yibo said, giving a peace sign to xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan gave him a last glare and shifted his eyes to the box that landed on the matress after it hitted on his head.

Xiao zhan's jaw dropped.

"That's for you." Wang yibo said, proudly smirking to himself.

Xiao zhan opened the box as it revealed a lasted model of IOS, this was better than his old one.

Thank you, wang yibo for murdering my phone!

But xiao zhan pouted again. "Still, no one loves me."

Wang yibo clenched his teeth and went to xiao zhan. He pt his index finger under xiao Zhan's chin and he faced xiao zhan's face to him.

As their faces was inches apart that their lips was almost touching, wang yibo whispered with husky voice. "From now on, I will be your baby."