CHAPTER 3

Chapter three | Can I call you baby?

The morning comes, wang yibo still can't get over about what happened yesterday. He can't even sleep that night as he keeps squirming on his bed.

When he closes his eyes, the scene always shows up on his mind. His neighbour keeps calling his name with his sweet voice on his sleep.

Just because of that stupid dare, he suddenly found his future.

Wang yibo sighed as he peaked on his window to see if his neighbour was already awake.

He wanted to apologize to his neighbour about what happened yesterday as they introduced themselves, as he will court his neighbour and bring him to the date. As they up in marriage----------

Wang yibo cleared his throat just like how he immediately cleared his mind that full of bad thoughts.

Wang Yibo's eyes immediately widened when he saw his neighbour coming out from his house. He ran to the mirror as he fixed himself, putting a perfume before winking to the mirror as he showed his signature smirk.

But behind his handsome look now, he still didn't take a bath as he felt lazy to do it.

He immediately went outside of his apartment as he saw his neighbour walking on the distance with his cat......wait a cat???

Wang yibo looked at his neighbour from the back as he shifted his gaze on the cat, walking beside him as it was tied by a collar like a dog as he thought it was a dog.

Wang yibo ran behind his neighbour as he immediately slowed his pace when he got closer as an idea came up on his mind.

Sartle him.

Wang yibo silently chuckled, "Boo!!" yibo said as he starled his neighbour and touched his shoulder.

"HOLY FUCK!!!" His neighbour immediately looked at him with wide eyes as he glared at yibo.

Wang yibo immediately laughed, crouching down as he slapped his knees.

Wang yibo immediately stopped laughing when he noticed he got his Neighbour's attention as he straightened up.

"Hi!!!" Wang yibo said, but his neighbour just ignored him.

"I just want to apologize for what happened last night and also for starling you just now." Wang yibo said as he smiled.

His neighbour just nodded his head. "Okay.."

"Ah..hehe... what's your name?" Wang yibo asked again.

"Xiao zhan." His neighbour named xiao zhan coldy replied.

Wang yibo smiled again as his heart jumped in joy.

"Hi xiao zhan, I'm wang yibo.... Can I call you baby?"