chapter 14

Chapter Fourteen  |  The Couple

"Baby, open your mouth~~~~"

"Ahhhhh~~~~"

Wang yibo immediately opened his mouth as meng ziyi shoved a full spoon on wang Yibo's mouth, wang yibo immediately coughed as he glared at Meng Ziyi.

"Are you going to kill me?"

"Yes!!!!" She answered wang yibo.

Meng Ziyi just stick her tongue out at wang yibo as she put the spoon down on wang Yibo's plate.

"You're already old enough to eat with yourself. " Meng ziyi said as she ate on her own.

Wang yibo pouted, "but I'm your baby~"

Xiao zhan widened his eyes, No!! You're my bab------

"When?" Meng ziyi said as she playfully rolled her eyes.

It was already evening and they still on Xiao Zhan's apartment when xiao zhan invited them to dinner with Him and his Girlfriend, Lu Enjie.

Wang yibo didn't accepted Xiao zhan's invitation but He was forced by Xiao zhan and Meng Ziyi to have a dinner on Xiao Zhan's house which he has already no choice but to agreed on them.

As they ate, Wang Yibo and Meng Ziyi keep doing lovely-dovely in front of Xiao zhan and Lu enjie's food like no one was around with them.

The most PDA couple award 2020 goes to This annoying couple in front of xiao zhan👏🏻😒

Xiao zhan repeatedly stabbed the chicken on his plate by his fork as his eyes shifted back and forth at wang yibo and Meng Ziyi.

He suddenly lost his appetite when Wang yibo stopped talking to him awhile ago and shifted his attention to his clinging girlfriend.

Xiao zhan regretted why he invited wang yibo with his girlfriend to his house if they will only do unpleasant action in front of him.

Duhhhhh xiao zhan, of course they are couple. Are you expecting that They will just stare to each other?   The author's voice echoed inside of xiao zhan's head that making him stabbed the poor chicken more, gritting his teeth secretly as he stared at wang Yibo's face who was enjoying the attention of Meng Ziyi to him.

Xiao zhan secretly cursed him but then he realized.

WHY THE FUCK I AM ACTING LIKE THIS?!

Lu Enjie on the other hand, keep staring at Meng Ziyi like she wants to murder her secretly.

Meng Ziyi noticed Lu enjie's reaction and death glares that she was receiving as she decided to annoyed Lu enjie more without noticing Xiao Zhan who also starts glaring at her.

Meng ziyi treated Wang Yibo as a baby more, shoving a full spoon of food inside of her boyfriend's mouth that Lu enjie wants to pulled her away from wang yibo.

Meng Ziyi noticed that Lu enjie has a crush on Wang yibo, It's fucking obvious to the point that she wants to choker her until the Crow turned white.

Xiao zhan doesn't deserve like a fucking slut like her. She wasn't even pretty like me.   Meng Ziyi thought, she don't gave a shit if anyone was already annoyed by her Cocky attitude, let haters hate you more until they die duhhhh.

Xiao zhan can't take their actions anymore as he purposely dropped his fork on his plate and created a loud noise that echoed through the whole dinning room.

Meng ziyi and Wang yibo flinched at the stinging noise included Lu enjie as they all stared at Xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan gave them a forced smile, "hehe, sorry...." He said and looked down on his plate before shoving his food on his mouth.

Meng Ziyi and wang yibo stared to each other for awhile as wang yibo suddenly winked at her.

And they continue their annoying flirting again with a fuming xiao zhan in front of him that trying to stop himself for stabbing the couple with his fork.

Xiao zhan and Lu enjie mentally murdering the Couple when it's looks like they didn't have a plan to stop their flirting in table.

Xiao zhan really want to flip the table now or shoved the fork that he was holding on wang Yibo's mouth.

This couple in front of him was indeed annoying as  to the highest level of Hell.

Or Xiao zhan just jealous because he has also a Crush on Wang Yibo's Girlfriend?