Chapter 13

Chapter thirteen  |  The Girlfriends

"Hiiiii, Su San!!!!!"

Xiao zhan frozed from his spot as he saw a girl following Wang yibo from behind and called him Su san!!!!!

Who DafaK is Su San???!!!!!!!!

Xiao zhan stared at her dumbfoundingly as she stands beside wang yibo while clinging to his Neighbor's arms.

Wang yibo gritted his teeth secretly from embarrassment as he saw the confused look of xiao zhan while he was staring at Meng ziyi.

He secretly elbowed Meng ziyi as she also pinched wang Yibo's arms secretly.

Meng ziyi smiled at xiao zhan as he secretly awed at the beauty of wang yibo's Neighbor.

She extended her arms as xiao zhan, as she giggled. " Su san, right? By the way, I'm Meng Ziyi. Wang Yibo's most beautiful girlfriend he ever had, right baby?" She said as she glanced at wang yibo who has a discomfort expression.

Xiao zhan blinked his eyes at the girl. This girl?! Who called me Su San T_T ?? Wang Yibo's girlfriend?! I thought he has no one?

Xiao zhan shakes his hands with the girl awkwardly, "I'm xiao zhan."

Meng ziyi widened her eyes " Oh my!!! I'm sorry, xiao zhan. I thought your name is Su San" meng ziyi said as she mentally cried from embarrassment.

"It's okay." Xiao zhan said as he parted his hands to the girl.

"I'm cute---no... I'm pretty---no.. I mean I look like a goddess right?" Meng ziyi said as she wriggled her perfect eyebrows at xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan just mentally faceplamed by her overflowing confidence as he nodded.

He wasn't lying about his answer to Wang Yibo's girlfriend because she was indeed Gorgeous.

Xiao zhan invited them to his living room as wang yibo saw a girl sitting on the couch where they make out yesterday, wang yibo bit his lips when a smile threatening to creep on his lips.

He don't wanted to burst into laughters and laugh at the girl that he guess it was xiao zhan's girlfriend who innocently sitting on the sinned couch.

They took a seat opposite on the girl as xiao zhan sat beside her.

"By the way, she's my girlfriend." Xiao zhan said as he put a arm on the girl that made yibo almost rolled his eyes.

"Hi~~~ I'm Lu enjie~ xiao zhan's girlfriend." She said as she extended her arms to wang yibo as she wanted to shake her hands to him.

Meng Ziyi immediately saw the scene as she accepted lu Enjie's hands and shakes it.

"Hi GhUuuuRrRrrLLLL, I'm Meng Ziyi the most gorgeous girlfriend of wang Yibo. Nice to meet you sissy~" she said as she smirked.

Lu Enjie diverted her hands to Meng Ziyi, rolling her eyes secretly that it didn't passed on Meng Ziyi's eyes.

Meng ziyi also gave her a sassy rolled eyes as she leaned back to the sofa. A feisty one, indeed.

Lu enjie sends her a death glare as Meng Ziyi only showed her a cocky face that made Lu Enjie what to send her to hell now.

The exchanging of the death glares passed unnoticed by the boyfriends who keep staring to each other, having a own world together ignoring their girlfriends that they brought for a reason.

📌for those who don't know who the heck is their girlfriends.

Meng Ziyi is the one who acted as Wen Qing in the untamed while Lu Enjie acted as Wang Lingjiao or a.k.a JiaoJiao, Wen Chao's bitch😂