Chapter 26

Chapter twenty-six | Liking You

"From now on, I will be your baby."

Xiao zhan stared at wang Yibo's eyes that screams about his true feelings. He was confused.

Confused because from the past days, wang yibo always reminds him that all they're doing are No homo include but why Wang yibo was acting like this.

"Shameless." He answered, not bothering to take his eyes away from wang yibo.

Xiao zhan was more confused, not to the man that was leaning on his face but to himself. Why it was nothing for him after Lu enjie broke up with him? Why he didn't felt broken hearted now?

He got drunk last night because of his job, not because of Lu enjie and why he was enjoying everything what wang yibo always do to him.

Why he felt like he want to connect their lips------

"I like you, zhan."

Xiao zhan blinked, his heart begins to beats fast.

He put his hands to wang yibo's shoulder and slowly pushed him away from him as he looked away.

Wang yibo stared at xiao zhan emotionless.

"You are just confuse, yibo. " Xiao zhan said.

"I'm confused because I don't know where I belong to the LGBT group, I don't like other guys except you."

Xiao zhan bite his inner cheek to stop himself from smilling, his heart was beating wildly.

Damn, yibo! You make my heart goes bboom bboom!

He looks back at wang yibo, "You should stop liking me."

"Even if I do this?"

"Wha-----" xiao zhan cutted off when wang yibo pushed him down to the bed, connecting their lips together as xiao zhan tried to pushed wang yibo away.

But his wrist was captured to the man on top of him and put in beside his head as wang yibo bite his lower lips.

Xiao zhan tried not to released a sound but wang yibo was too much, he was a damn good kisser that make xiao zhan surrendered.

Xiao zhan let out a low moan and kissed wang yibo back, pulling wang yibo more closer to him to deepened as their teeth immediately clashes together.

Wang yibo broke the kiss to let xiao zhan breath, he put his forehead to the other one and stared at xiao zhan's beautiful eyes.

"Give me 20 days. Just 20 days to get your heart and if I don't succeed, I promise not to bother you anymore."

Xiao zhan went silent, he didn't know what to reply.

"Just 20 days, zhan." Wang yibo said but xiao zhan didn't gave him a answer and just look away from him.

"Fine! 10 days, Just 10 days to get your heart."

Xiao zhan looks at wang yibo again, his eyes widened in shock.

It thought 20 days------

"Fine." Xiao zhan uttered.

He didn't know why he suddenly felt afraid if the days will be shorter more--------- what the fuck, xiao zhan!

Xiao zhan mentally scolded himself.

"I will do everything to get your heart."  Wang yibo said as Xiao zhan nodded.

Wang yibo connected their lips again, slipping his tongue in side of Xiao zhan's mouth and explored every corner of it.

Xiao zhan just kissed back wang yibo and let him do all he wanted to do to him as xiao zhan just enjoyed it also.

"WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK!!!!!!"

A high pitch scream suddenly echoed through the whole room as xiao zhan immediately pushed wang yibo away from him.

They both look at to the room's door and saw Meng Ziyi and Yubin standing in the door with a shock expression.

Yubin's mouth hang open while meng ziyi's eyes widened.

Wang yibo glared at them. "Why are you both here? I told you to wait in the living room."

Meng ziyi looked at wang yibo. "I thought someone murdered you when you suddenly not came back."

Wang yibo rolled his eyes, gesturing to the siblings to go out.

His moment with xiao zhan got ruined again.