CHAPTER 4

Chapter four  | but no homo.

"Hi xiao zhan, I'm wang yibo.... Can I call you baby?"

"Kidding!!!" Wang yibo said as he laughed, xiao zhan just stared at him with wide eyes.

"No homo, I'm not gay." wang yibo added.

"But you just kissed me yesterday." Xiao zhan said and blinked his eyes.

Wang yibo awkwardly chuckled as he sighed. "It was an accident, no homo."

Xiao zhan just nodded. "Hmm.. okay, bye yibo see you around." Xiao zhan said as he turned around and started to walk away.

Wang yibo immediately walked beside xiao zhan as xiao zhan stopped.

"Can I walk with you?" Wang yibo said as xiao zhan slowly nodded.

They started walking as wang yibo kept glancing at xiao zhan.

He doesn't know why he can't take his eyes off on his neighbour.

Xiao zhan noticed the glances of wang yibo that he was receiving as he decided to look back at yibo as their eyes accidentally met.

Wang yibo immediately got shocked at the unexpected look back of xiao zhan with his beautiful eyes.

They stopped walking as they stared to each other, yibo vlinked his eyes and unconsciously let out a smile. "Hehe... You're cute." Yibo blurted out as xiao Zhan's eyes widened again, looking away to yibo.

They continued their tracks again awkwardly.

"No homo. Hehe, " wang yibo immediately said.

Xiao zhan just nodded to himself as he thought that his neighbour just forgot to eat his breakfast this morning.

They went back as they were both standing outside of xiao zhan's apartment after walking around with yibo and his cat.

Wang yibo stood up in front of him as he smiled.

"See you around..." Xiao zhan said as  he smiled back at yibo.

Wang yibo didn't expect the smile of xiao zhan as his stares travelled down unconsciously on Xiao Zhan's lips.

A sudden flashback about yesterday showed up to his mind while staring at xiao zhan's lips. He remembered what he actually did yesterday, even if it's not a part of their dare, but Thanks for Seungyoun, who dared him.

Seungyoun-ah, you're now a big part of my life. I promise to invite you to our wedding.

Wang yibo just smiled at his thoughts as xiao zhan stared at him confusedly.

Xiao zhan decided to wave his hands in front of yibo's face, but it had no effect.

"Yibo?" Xiao zhan called him. This time, he snapped his finger in front of wang Yibo's face as yibo immediately flinched.

"Ah...what?" Wang yibo blinked his eyes repeatedly as xiao zhan just smiled.

"I'm going inside now." Xiao zhan said, yibo immediately smiled again as he nooded at xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan entered inside of his own apartment, leaving yibo standing alone outside.

Wang yibo stared at xiao zhan's closed door as he smiled om himself.

I want to taste him again, but no homo.