chapter 31

Chapter thirty-one  |  Meet me at the park

For the past days, wang yibo Really did all the things just to win xiao zhan's heart, from the serious one to the stupidest one.

He also told about his family background that made xiao Zhan's mouth hang open, he didn't expect yibo to be that rich for he only lived in a small village and a simple apartment. Yet, wang yibo skipped the part where he need to go to the other country to study and decided to tell xiao zhan on their 10th day.

For the past days, they also got closer and felt more comfortable to each other that seems like they are a human magnets that sticks together.

For today, this is their 9th day.

Wang yibo felt nervous more as tomorrow will be the last day of getting xiao zhan's heart. It maybe looks like it was easy but it's not.

Loving a same gender is not easy.

Wang yibo pecked at his window and look at xiao zhan's apartment that was close as the lights are also turned off.

It was already 10:00 in the night but wang yibo didn't saw xiao zhan since morning or any glimpse at him.

He already texted xiao zhan or calls but he didn't replied. Xiao zhan didn't tell him where he went.

Wang yibo suddenly felt worried on xiao zhan.

He went back sitting on the couch and sighed. They should in a date right now but there's no sign of xiao zhan to date on.

Wang Yibo's phone suddenly rang it's notification on his cofee table, he picked it up and swipe down his notification bar as he saw a message from xiao zhan. He fastly clicked it.

From: Zhanzhan😗❤️

I'm not going home now. Meet me at the park nearby on our apartment , exactly 10 am.

Wang yibo smiled at his message and replied "where are you?"

But minutes passes by, he got no reply from xiao zhan as he decided to leave it there and go to sleep.

Wang yibo wokes up at 8:52 am, he hurriedly took a shower and eat his breakfast.

He wore a presentable outfit that looks good in xiao Zhan's eyes and without forgetting to spray a perfume on himself.

This is it! He was so excited for he confidently knew that he already got xiao zhan's heart even xiao zhan will denied it.

He already saw how xiao zhan eyes sparkles everytime he looks at him and how he felt xiao zhan responding to his kisses. He was too oblivious even xiao Zhan playfully denied it or pushed him away.

Wang yibo glanced at his wall clock as the time shows it was already 9:45 am, he immediately leave the house and decided to walk to the park where he will going to meet xiao zhan.

He can finally sail their ship on the other ships that was already sailing.

While wang yibo walking, he can't help but reminisce the time where they first met. When Seungyoun dared him to sang in front of xiao zhan's door and re-act the scene of 'Do you want to build a snowman' from frozen.

At first, he never thought that he can do it but he's also not a type of person that can kill the joy that lingering on their friends.

As the time he stumbled and landed to xiao zhan, accidentally kissed and make out together with him in the floor, he knew there was no homo included.

He was just a denial person and he's sorry for that.

Wang yibo blinked his eyes repeatedly, he never notice that he already arrived on the place where he will have a meet up with xiao zhan.

But then, a smile on his face immediately creep out when he saw xiao zhan sitting on the bench alone.

Wang yibo immediately ran to xiao Zhan, "Zhanzhan~~~"

Xiao zhan looks up on wang yibo as he stop on front of him, he never forget to gave wang yibo a smile.

"You're here..." He said as wang yibo nodded.

Finally, it was already the 10th day. A happy ending can finally happen.

Yeyyyy🤭😏❤️