chapter 6

Chapter six | Dramatic Neighbors

Both of them are awkwardly staring each other, two hearts beating so fast that it would jump outside of their ribcage.

Wang yibo looked away as he cleared his throat and gulp.

Xiao zhan also looked away, diverting his stares into the ceiling and stared at it like it has a reward if you stare at the ceiling for too long.

Wang yibo stood up from the couch as xiao zhan looked at him on the t-shirt as he tried to avoid wang Yibo's eyes.

"Maybe I s-should go?" Wang yibo said as he started to walked away.

Xiao zhan immediately stood up and chased wang yibo who almost went outside as he immediately grabbed the arms of his neighbor and turning him around to face him.

Wang yibo accidentally stumbled to xiao zhan due to unexpected dramatic grab of xiao zhan to his arms.

Their face was inches apart when wang yibo landed on xiao zhan but luckily xiao zhan immediately held him as he also stumbled back from wang Yibo's weight that putted on him.

Xiao zhan regains his balanced as wang yibo still clinging to him as he stared at xiao zhan's eyes.

"Zhan..."

Xiao Zhan's breath hitched when he felt wang Yibo's breath touches his lips. The accident kiss showed up on his mind again as his face turned red like a tomato from embarrassment.

"Zhan... I'm hungry....Can I eat yo-------"

Xiao zhan immediately pushed yibo away from him and turned around, facing his back to yibo. He cheeks are burning right now and he didn't even know why.

"I-I will cook for y-you" xiao zhan said and walked away as he went to the kitchen.

Wang yibo left alone dumbfoundingly, he unconsciously pouted and crossing his arms in his chest.

He sat back to the couch and sulking while waiting for xiao zhan to comeback.

When Xiao zhan comeback with a food that he made for yibo, wang yibo immediately smiled.

"Yibo.. I'm sorry, I forgot to go to the grocery. I don't have any stock of foods except this ramen." Xiao zhan said with a sad tone and put down the bowl of ramen in front of wang yibo.

Wang yibo stared at xiao zhan again as his eyes turned into cresent.

"It's okay!" Wang yibo said as he stared eating the ramen.

Xiao zhan just sighed as he sat opposite on wang yibo who starts eating the ramen.

This is a good start of friendship with his neighbor.