Chapter 10

Chapter ten | Best friend's kiss

"Fine."

As soon as wang yibo heard xiao Zhan's response to him, he can't control the smile of his face that creeping up.

He immediately sat properly on the couch as xiao zhan just stared at him with the defeated emotion that visible showed up on xiao Zhan's eyes.

For the sake of my baby, for the sake of Nut.

"What? I can't hear you." Wang yibo said as he teased xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan sighed, "I wil do what you want."

Wang yibo smiled more at xiao zhan. "Aigo~ Come closer, zhanzhan."

Xiao zhan rolled his eyes as he stood up from his knees, he came closer to yibo as he leaned forward.

*Smack*

Xiao zhan immediately back away after giving wang yibo a smack on his lips, wang yibo stared at xiao zhan expressionless.

Can girls also feels embarrassed after kissing their friends?

"I--I---I----where's my cat?" Xiao zhan said as his face turned red like a tomato.

"Xiao zhan." Wang yibo said using his deep voice that made xiao zhan shivered.

"One more time." Wang yibo added as xiao Zhan's stared at him with horrified eyes.

"Wait.. that's enough."

"You don't want to see your cat?" Wang yibo said, stooding up from his seat and fixed his crumpled clothes.

"I--- wang yibo~~ I'm begging you, please give me back my baby." Xiao zhan said as he kneeled again in front of wang yibo, holding yibo's knees as he begged.

Wang yibo looked down at xiao zhan, "then seat on the couch and kiss me like a pro."

Xiao zhan looked up at wang yibo confusedly, pro?

Xiao zhan didn't ask him any questions for he want to see his cat right now and obeyed wang yibo as he sat on the couch.

Wang yibo immediately sat again beside xiao zhan as he faced his neighbor, a smile creeping again on his face.

Xiao zhan immediately leaned in as he tried to gave yibo a smack on his lips again but before he could parted his lips with his Neighbor's, wang yibo gripped his hips as wang yibo moved his lips on his own.

Xiao zhan didn't have a chance to move away when wang yibo keep leaning in to him as he didn't let go the lips of xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan lost his balance when he fell his back on the couch, wang yibo immediately hovered on top of him, trapping him in the sofa.

Wang yibo felt xiao zhan wasn't responding the kiss, he immediately tugged xiao Zhan's lower lips as he got a moan in response.

He immediately slides in tongue in inside of his Neighbor's mouth, exploring every part of it.

Xiao zhan closes his eyes as he unconsciously responsed to his Neighbor's kiss. He snaked his arms to wang Yibo's nape as his legs unconsciously parted as wang yibo immediately positioned himself to the middle.

Their saliva mixed together, messing it on their mouth as wang yibo parted away to gave xiao zhan a chance to catches up his breath.

Wang yibo immediately travelled his lips to the other's jaw down to his neck, nipping and sucking it while his hands roaming around in his Neighbor's body as he tried to removes the uooer clothing.

Xiao zhan released a low moan on wang Yibo's ear while his hands playing on yibo's hair.

Wang yibo grinds their hips together as xiao zhan releases a moan again.

Meow~

"Ah..yibo more....."

Meowwwwww~~~~~

Wang yibo back his lips on xiao Zhan's own as his hands begins to slipping down to xiao Zhan's jeans.

Meowwwwwwwwwww~~~~~~~

Xiao zhan unconsciously wrapped his legs on wang Yibo's hips and pulled the man on top of him closer to his body.

Xiao zhan's eyes immediately shoot up when he heard a shattering noise around as he moved his eyes to the corner and saw his cat on the floor with a broken vase beside of the cat.

Nut, xiao zhan's baby and his precious cat only stared at xiao zhan blinking her eyes at him.

Xiao zhan immediately pushed yibo away as yibo fell on his ass from the couch.

Wang yibo immediately groaned as xiao zhan just ignored him as stood up and went to his cat.

"Nut~ Where did you came from?" Xiao zhan cried as he tried to approached his cat but his oh-so-called-baby ignored him as she ran away from xiao zhan.

"Nut~~~"