chapter 12

Chapter twelve  |  Meeting Su San

Wang Yibo's alarm clock rang on his nightstand, as its noise echoed throughout the whole room.

Wang yibo groaned on his bed, putting a pillow over his head when the noise of the alarm clock making him annoyed.

The alarm clock didn't stop ringing as wang yibo muttered curses on himself, reaching the alarm clock on his nightstand before throwing away.

The alrm clock shuttered into pieces as it stop ringing, wang yibo sighed.

He closes his eyes again, ready to went back on his dreamland but someone suddenly barges in inside of his room.

"WANG YIBO!!!!!!"

Wang Yibo's eyes shoot open and stared at his door where a lady standing with a scowled face.

"W-what are you doing here?!"

The girl just rolled her eyes at wang yibo.

"Wow really? After you called me last night and force me to come here?!" The girl said, rolling her eyes again at wang yibo.

"Meng Ziyi!!! Shut up you're so noisy." Wang yibo said as he closes his eyes again.

The girl named Meng Ziyi, stared at yibo with disbelief.

"Did I just come here for nothing?"

Wang yibo hummed in response and ignored the girl standing on his door.

"yibo, i thought we're going to your friend's house. What's his name again??? Sheyaw San? Sao Shan? Su san???? Shaw Shan?-------"

Wang yibo immediately opened his eyes and glared at Meng ziyi "Bitch, It's Xiao zhan." Wang yibo uttered.

Meng Ziyi laughed awkwardly, covering her mouth with her fingers exposing her newly painted finger nails as she spoke. "A beautiful bitch."

"You're still a bitch." Wang yibo said and examined her attire, "see? what are you wearing?"

Meng ziyi looked down on her own attire and shifted her stares at yibo again.

"Are you going to a pageant?" Wang yibo asked.

Meng ziyi smirked at yibo, "I'm just trying to Impress your friend of how beautiful your girlfriend  is."

Wang yibo just hummed in response, closing his eyes again as meng ziyi smirk dropped down and changed it into a scowling face.

Around 11:00 am A knock can be here on xiao Zhan's door as he immediately opened it revealing a girl standing in front of him with a smile on her face.

"Zhan baby~" she said as she hugged xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan hugged her back and let her went inside of his house.

As they went to the living room, a knocked can be heard again.

"I will just open it." Xiao zhan said to her as she nodded.

Xiao zhan immediately rushed to the door and opened it, revealing a wang yibo who has a shinning face that could make him blind as he stands in front of xiao zhan with a sweet smile.

"I'm glad you came." Xiao zhan said as wang yibo stared at him again with unexplainable eyes.

"Of course."

"Come in.." xiao zhan said as he step aside.

Wang yibo went inside of his house as a voice spoke.

"Hiiiii, Su San!!!!!"

📌Double update :>
hope you enjoyed!!!❤️🤧