Chapter 20

Chapter twenty  |  I'm not ariana grande but break up with your girlfriend.

Being imprisoned without hearing any reason with Wang yibo, Without a phone, without a food and feels like it was the end of his life was not Okay for Xiao zhan.

Fortunately, today was Sunday means No work to think or else Xiao Zhan will literally lost his job especially his boss was damn strict to his employees.

Xiao zhan still not fully recovered about what happened to his phone, Wang Yibo literally wash his phone with soap and water!!! 

And now, Xiao zhan also have a limited money because he still not getting his salary also means, this day he was broke.

How will he contact his girlfriend?

It was already 4:21 pm when wang yibo showed up in front of Xiao zhan again with a grin on his face as he took a Empty couch besides Xiao zhan.

"Hi Zhanzhan~~~" wang yibo greeted him, he was obliviously in good mood right now.

Xiao zhan just ignored him, looking down on his lap as he fidgets his fingers.

Wang yibo pouted, "I'm not ariana grande but Break up with your girlfriend."

Xiao zhan instantly looks on his side where wang yibo was sitting, he glared at his neighbor.

"What are you talking about?!" Xiao zhan said, a hint of annoyance lingering to his voice.

"Because you're bored?" Xiao zhan added.

Wang yibo leaned his back on the backrest of the couch, crossing his arms on his chest while his smirk never leaves to his lips.

"Yes but aside from that She was cheating on you." Wang yibo said.

Xiao zhan just rolled his eyes to wang yibo. "You're just jealous-------"

"I'M NOT GAY!" Wang yibo suddenly screamed, cutting xiao zhan off.

Xiao zhan chuckled at him, "that's not what I mean. "

Wang yibo huffed at him, crossing his arms to his chest again and secretly sulked at the couch.

"I mean, you are  jealous-------"

"I SAID I'M NOT GAY!" Wang yibo screamed again at xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan sighed as he immediately facepalmed, he faced wang yibo as he also screamed. "YOU ARE JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!!!"

Wang yibo leaned closer to xiao zhan, screaming at him back. "BECAUSE I'M NOT GAYYYYYYYY!!!"

Xiao zhan also leaned back, their was was inches apart but they didn't notice it. "I MEAN, YOU DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. PITY ON YOU WANG YIBO!!!"

"I MAY BE DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND ATLEAST I WILL NOT CRYING SOON IF I FOUND OUT THAT MY GIRLFRIEND WAS CHEATING ON ME. PITY ON YOU TOO, XIAO ZHAN!!!"

"SHUT UP! SHE'S NOT CHEATING ON ME! SHE'S THE MOST LOYAL GIRL I'VE EVER KNOWN!"

Wang Yibo's eyes fell on xiao Zhan's lips, he immediately gave a peak on it as xiao Zhan's eyes widened on what wang yibo just did.

"Wang yibo are you sure you're not gay?" Xiao zhan's voice trembled, he back away at wang yibo who was just smirking at him.

"I'm obviously straight as ruler!!"

"Then let's go the famous gay bar and found it if you're not really gay." Xiao zhan said, smirking at wang yibo. But deep inside he was wishing wang yibo will kiss him aga---------

"Why gay bar if we can go to strip club for straight guys." Wang yibo said, murmuring words that he can only heard.

"strip club are common for Straight guys, gay club can really test you if you will react if someone will try to hook up with you."

Wang yibo thought it for awhile. He, himself was also confused but he knew his not part of the rainbow flag.

"Game and I will surely know that your girlfriend was cheating behind your back."

Xiao zhan smirked at him. "Go! Find a girlfriend and don't bother my girlfriend."

Wang yibo pouted at him again, he lunches his own self to xiao zhan who was now sandwich by wang yibo and the couch.

"But I want you to be my girlfriend~~~" wang yibo whinned, slipping his hands on xiao Zhan's waist as he hug xiao zhan.

"EW! WANG YIBO, WHAT THE FUCK!" Xiao zhan said as he tried to push wang yibo away but in his mind he wished he could do this more often to yi------

"Bitch, no homo!"

Xiao zhan smacked wang yibo's head. "You're the one acting like  bitch here!"

Wang yibo leaned his face to xiao Zhan's one, with his deep voice, wang yibo spoke " The bitch that you want."

"Ew, what the fuck! Get away from me!!"