Gifted

Hi beautiful people, I am dedicated this chapter to every hard-working students like @luux_cifer or just anyone else who wants to achieve their goals.

Enjoy!

General Pov.

"A sleepover?" Sathit asks yawning while he rubs his chin sleepily then directs his gaze at his eldest son. 

Sitting and completely immerse with what is happening on the television screen, Beam doesn't seem to hear his older brother talking.

They have just finished eating dinner and since it is Friday night, Sathit and Jeerawath have authorised their sons to go later to bed.

Phana and Beam have jumped to occasion to watch their favourite anime:

Digimon.

Only ten minutes in it and his wife fell asleep on his shoulders. Listening faintly to the show, Sathit decided to catch up to the weekly news. But before he knew it, Sathit has fallen asleep with his head resting over his wife's head...only to be wake up by Pha's question.

"Yes! Next weekend, Noah's parents are inviting us to stay for the weekend." Phana explains.

Sathit raises a dubious eyebrow.

"The whole weekend? Or just one day and a night?" He wonders fully awake.

"I don't know...but I gave his father your phone number...but can I go?" Phana begs.

Beam, who has been completely immersed by the anime, finally turns around.

"Beam wants too!" 

"No, you can't come." Phana protests sending a helpless gaze at his father.

Sathit has to control himself otherwise he will laugh out loud and the comfortable weight of his wife's body against him gives the man warm feelings. With a pout, Beam stands up glaring cutely at his older brother. 

Both boys have been changed into their onesies after dinner, a courtesy gift from Can. The nightwears are a lion for Phana with the matching tail and ears while Beam's onesie is a cat. Whereas Forth has been gifted a lion onesie and Wayo a snow-white bunny onesie. 

Beam crawls on his father's lap directing wide-opened eyes at the latter.

"Daddy, please!" He whines ignoring Phana's attempts coaxing him to sit next to him instead.

"Who else is going to this sleepover, Pha?" Their father asks.

"Forth."

"Just the three of you? Yo is not going?"

"No!" Phana shakes his head quickly with his nose scrunched up in disgust.

"Ah!" Sathit chuckles gazing down at his youngest son who is staring intently back at him. "Do you still want to go, Beam?"

Still pouting the toddler shakes his head but he doesn't move from his spot. Instead, Beam is leaning against his father and decides to ignore his older brother.

"Well, I don't see the problem..."

"Beam wants Yo and Nate and Ben!" The little boy announces. 

Sathit and Phana exchange a glance, clearly sharing the same opinion about a certain little boy.

"Will see, my little prince." Their father says with a strained smile.

Beam stares at him blinking sleepily then he gives a tiny nod only to add loud and clear:

"Beam will ask Mae."

Phana and Sathit glance at each other then the still sleeping form of Jeerawath with dread.