Quality Time

Hi beautiful people,

Enjoy!

General Pov.

"Pha! Pumpin!" Beam shouted showing the big felines napping on the rocks while five mischievous cubs were sneaking away to play in the water spot.

"They are Pumpkin's cousins, Beam," Pha answered hugging his little brother.

Satisfied by the explanation Beam nodded before he went back to watch the lions.

"Aw, they are so cute!" Pring gushed next to them with her Mr Pupples tucked to her side.

"They are not cute, they are fearless." Forth corrected her but the little girl ignored him. "Don't worry Yo, they don't eat babies."

The little boy who was transfixed by the cubs who were chasing one another nodded.

The five little kids had their faces plastered against the glass and they were standing there unaware of their family members snickering being them.

"How long have we been standing?" Ming asked low enough for the children to not to hear.

"Fifteen minutes now," Sathit answered, glancing down at his watch.

"Daddy! Look the baby lions are going to wake up their daddy!" Pring squealed excitedly.

Kit came closer to see that one of the cubs was leading the other to the place were the king of the pride was sleeping.

One of the lion cubs attempted to jump on his father but he ended up in the shallow water.

"Ouchy?" Yo asked Forth worriedly.

"No, he is fine. Look he is running back there."

Indeed the lion cub was climbing back the rocks.

"Reminds me when they tried to wake up Grandpa Barame from his nap yesterday." Sathit chuckled, the image of five little children trying to fruitlessly wake up Barame Senior.

"Who wants ice-cream?" Namneug sang song catching the undivided attention of five children.

 'I knew ice-cream will never fail me.'

*                                    *                                          *                                         *                                               *

"Mae, look!"

"Mae, look what I am doing!"

Jeerawath and Namneug watched with amused Pha and Forth running after the baby goats that were jumping around and engaging in fights.

"That's great my little Prince but be careful," Jee said, recording right at the moment a black and white baby goat decided to go to war against the five years old but Pha only stumbled before he hugged him.

"He is cute! I am going to call him Beam!" Pha announced with a huge grin.

"Oh really? Then if you want him to like your little brother, you should feed him." Namneug explained giving Pha and her son a nursing bottle each.

As soon as Pha had the bottle, the baby goat stopped trying to break free and it latched its mouth to the nipple of the bottle, drinking greedily. All along, Pha was making cooing noise and petting Beam.

The mothers glanced at Forth to see how he was faring but in no time, a heard of baby goats were surrounding the little boy who looked too uncomfortable for comfort.