Kids Misconceptions

Hi beautiful people,

I am back from my small work trip!

6h40 between Tokyo Narita airport and Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport.

Don't forget to read the notes at the end of the story. 

Enjoy!

General Pov.

It was finally Christmas holiday and both families were going to Thailand for the occasion.

For Yo and Beam, it was the first time and they were looking happily at everything in the airport while Forth and Pha were talking quietly among themselves. Looking strangely serious.

"Pwane!" Yo shouted every time a plane was landing or taking off.

Next, to him, Beam was nodding with his face plastered on the glass window visibly entranced by the planes and the small people walking around them.

With a question in mind, Beam turned to his left to see Pring playing on the iPad. It was a game with sweets but when Beam tried to eat them he couldn't. His mouth was met with glass, he had been disappointed.

The toddler turned around to see his older brother talking with Forth, nothing new here. Beam then looked at his mother who was busy talking with Aunt Namie and his father was fussing over Uncle Ming who looked exasperated. Uncle Can was reading a big book but the pages weren't turning and Uncle Tin was sitting in front of him reading on his iPad. Uncle Dylan was talking with Beam's grandpa and grandma. Uncle Kit was sleeping over his older sister's shoulder. 

Beam frowned when he saw this and he found that he didn't like it.

At all!

With determination, Beam walked to his mother's side and he attempted to push his uncle Kit off his mother's side but it only served to rouse the man up a little bit but it was enough.

Kit blinked blearily not understanding what happened. He was finally sleeping. Ming and he were done packing their luggages when a little Pring came to them crying her eyes out that she couldn't find Mr Pupples. So they have to undo the luggages, only to find Mr Pupples sitting on the kitchen counter watching them with a creepy smile.

'I hate this stupid plush! It is evil!'

"Beam?" Jee wondered, not understanding why her son who was so sweet most of the time, acted this way.

Beam turned to her betrayed and teary eyes.

"NO!" The little one shouted pointing his index finger at his sleepy uncle.

Namie raised an eyebrow before she started laughing. Kit and Jee looked at her not getting the origin of her hilarity.

"He is jealous. Beam thinks Kit is trying to steal his Mae."

The siblings snickered as Beam was trying to insert himself between his uncle and his mother all along glaring cutely at Kit.

*                                      *                                       *                                   *                                   *                                    *

"Aw, they are such cuties." One of the stewardesses gushed when she saw the five children embarking.

"They are little angels."