First time

Hi beautiful people,

A LBC chapter for the fans, most of the cast is here with some changes, of course, I will explain in the notes at the end of the chapter.

General Pov.

Before the holidays in Bangkok.

Ae didn't know why Can was so adamant to force him to join him to this weird outing.

He glanced at the emotionless guy in front of him, still not understanding why he was here.

'Of course, I do. It is because Can is a chicken running away from this ice monster. What happened between them anyway?'

Ae was a young successful cook. After studying engineering for a while, he decided that cooking was his passion after his best friend, Can told him he has a gift.

A Thai expatriate in a big and booming city like Tokyo, Ae met Can who was another Thai expatriate who lived in Japan with his older brother and some family friends.

Since they have been as thick as thieves and they created their café where he could cook to his heart content.

It was supposed to be his day off but a frantic Can knocked on his door begging him to come with him in Kyoto.

Can was squirming next to him uncomfortably and As was trying to resist the urge to punch him. So he glanced at the two men sitting opposite them.

They were an odd pair. Both of them were tall even if Ice Prince was a tiny bit taller. They were both fair skin and also Thai expatriates.

No, what set them apart was the behaviour. The Ice Prince was eye eating Can and he was taking any opportunities to make Can sputtered like a fair maiden. While the one sitting opposite Ae was acting like a fair maiden.

'Ai'Koon Chai.' Ae thought distinctively when he saw the man offering them some fresh water.

"I am hungry, Ae!" Can whined looking at him with pleading eyes.

Ae didn't miss the glare Tin sent him. He rolled his eyes and he put the thermos bag inside which where sandwiches he made precipitously in the morning.

"Thanks, dude!" Can chimed after his third sandwich, rubbing his belly contentedly.

Ae was about to show him he had some mayonnaise on the right corner of his mouth. But before he could speak a word, Tin leaned over the central table that was separating their seating area and he licked the corner of Can's mouth. Then he sat back as if nothing happened leaving a blushing and noisy Can instead.

"Ai'Tin! What do you think you are doing? Are you a dog? Even Gucci doesn't do..."

A searing and demanding kiss sealed his mouth. Can gasped allowing a passage for Tin who didn't wait for more encouragement.

Tin released his lips in an audible wet and indecent noise. He even went as far as licking Can's bruised lips.

Ae rolled his eyes and decided it was safer to sleep while Tin's secretary was blushing brightly at his boss' strange behaviour.

Can...

Can was sputtering insults but the red shade of his face wasn't carrying his words.

When Ae woke up, they have finally arrived in Kyoto, he took a deep breath filling his lungs before he exhaled slowly. Riding abroad the shinkansen was comfortable but sitting for two hours in the company of his best friend and the Ice Prince was tiring.

A loud yawn brought him back from his thoughts. He turned to see Tin's secretary trying to look presentable despite he looked like he was about to drop any minute now.