First Sign of What?

Hi beautiful people, I hope you are doing well.

Anyway back to the cutie pies! And it is going to be the first ForthBeam moment, so be prepared!

Enjoy!

General Pov.

Beam woke up from his nap, rubbing his eyes with his small fists.  

He glanced at Yo.

Still sleeping.

Then at Pha.

Still sleeping.

The only missing person on the large double bed was Forth.

Beam climbed over his older brother's sleeping form then the double bed. Thankfully it wasn't as tall as the one in the master bedroom so the toddler could climb down easily.

Still blurry eyed, the toddler walked in direction of the living room with wobbly tiny steps.

The closer he got, the clearer he could hear Forth speaking softly talking to himself.

Beam stopped at the doorway of the living room to see the other kid playing on the floor with a train toy.

Two days ago, Pha and Forth decided to do some exploration in Forth and Yo's Daddy old bedroom.

And they discovered many old toys like an old fashion train. All you have to do is to push the buttons on one side of the train and the lights will shine out while a catchy melody will play.

Forth loved it.

He was playing with it.

Sleeping with it.

Eating with it.

Letting Yo and Pha playing with it.

The train was the apple of the eyes of Forth and he would part from it not even for all the gold in the world.

"P'For? B wants playing!" The toddler accompanied his demand showing that he wanted to play with the train.

Everyone could play with it except Beam, Forth had decided from the beginning.

Forth was startled since he didn't hear the other little boy.
He frowned at the order before he shook his head.

"B wants to play!" The toddler repeated a bit louder.

"No! It is mine!"

Then Forth went back to play, ignoring Beam's confused cute face.

Beam didn't understand what was wrong with Forth.

Everyone loves Beam and treated him like a prince, everyone except Forth.

Beam decided to try another approach.

"P'For?"

"Huh..." Forth answered distracted, his mind was engrossed with this toy.

"B wants to play..."

"No!"

"With P'For." Beam said with a wide grin.

"What?" Forth wanted to refuse but if Beam started crying because he refused. One thing is for sure, their sleeping parents will come and Forth is sure he will kiss his toy goodbye.

The five years old turned to the younger boy. The boy was staring at him with adoring eyes and Forth didn't know why but his heart was acting funny.