The Mission

Hi beautiful people, miss me?

Well, I am back!

Be sure to read the notes at the end of the chapter.

Thank you for your support and patience.

Enjoy this chapter with the cutie pies!

General Pov.

"Listen to me, you four! We need a plan!" Pring proclaims, holding a wooden spoon.

"Like what?" Pha asks her.

Beam is building and destroying his construction bricks, laughing each time the small tower crumbles down.

"Someone has to keep an eye on the babies while we take back the treasure."

"I will look after the babies!" Pha and Forth say at the same time.

"No! Only one!" Pring hit the carpeted floor with her wooden spoon in a fashion to bring back some order. "Stop thinking with your heart, and think of the greater good! Those cookies won't eat themselves!"

"Sorry." The boys apologise feeling a bit silly.

"Cookie!" Yo utters clapping, while Beam destroys the tower.

"Yes! Cookies! Even Yo knows the mission!" The little girl scolds them before she breathes in and out, something she often sees her Daddy Kit doing. "I will use my magic wand to decide who should stay with the babies, and the two others will go on the hunt to find the treasure."

Finding the solution fair, Pha and Forth nod.

Pring put the wooden spatula on the carpet and she spins it.

It stops in front of Beam.

"Mine!" Claims the toddler, no longer interested in his fallen tower.

"Maybe later Beamie...when you will be a princess witch of the fairy kingdom," Pring tells him, taking the wooden spoon from his hands.

"Huh?" Beam tilts his head not understanding what she means.

"I will find one for you Beam." Pha reassures his little brother.

Pring spins the wooden spoon a second time, and the head stops in front of her.

"What? That's not fair!" Forth protests loudly.

"Yes, it is! And you have to go take the treasure!" Pring says.

"Let's spin it again!" Pha demands.

"No! Once is enough!" Pring isn't going to be challenged about the decision of her magical sceptre.

'It is never wrong!' She thought, choosing to forget how her scepter stopped in front of Beam.

"Cookie!" Yo shouts excitedly.

Forth glances at his little brother who looks at him with adoration and a drooly smile.

"I will go take the treasure because the Sun angel deity needs it, and I am his hero!" He swears solemnly.

"Okay, and you Pha?" Pring asks, relieved that one was finally seeing reason.

"Have you ever seen a prince who doesn't want to find a treasure? I will go with Forth!" Pha proclaims proudly.

Not understanding what his older brother is so fired up about, Beam clapped his hands excitedly.