Caring

Hi beautiful people,

Cuteness overload with Yo, Forth and Can.

I know a lot of people have already posted it but I think Tae and Tee deserve their own series.

So here is the link for the Triage short film:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEP54iXlZ3s&t=486s

Music: 1 2 3 4 5 I love you by Bottom Blue. This is the music Can is listening to.

Enjoy!

General Pov.

Forth didn't know how to feel about the pet baby rabbit.

It was cute....not as cute as Yo though.

But he had to share his Yo with a pet baby rabbit and that was the problem.

Pha has a cat but said cat was always on his adventures and when he had enough of cuddles he went away but not the baby rabbit!

The more he was petted.

The more he was staying there!

And the more Yo wanted to pet it!

Leaving poor Forth alone.

'Yo is getting further apart from me. I have to ask for some advice to one of my uncles.'

Thankfully for Forth, Can was available as he was baking Yo's first birthday cake.

Can was humming the latest tune from his favourite Thai boy band and he was in a perfect mood.

No Tin to spoil it.

His cute nephews were delighted by their family pet.

All was well in the world.

"Uncle Can?"

Smiling Can turned to see Forth with a pronounced frown on his cute face.

"What's going on Forth?"

"Yo is playing with the baby rabbit."

"Well, I hope he is not playing too roughly with it." Can wondered even though if Yo was head over heel for the pet.

'Better be ready than sorry.' He turned off the stoves.

"Let's go watch over the babies, okay?" Can proposed crouching down in front of his nephew.

Forth nodded and he led the way while holding his uncle's hand.

When they arrived under the backyard veranda who was...next to the kitchen, they saw Yo babbling to the small white rabbit as he was petting it ever so gently.

"Aw! My nephew Yo is so cute. I am going to take my phone. Watch over the babies, Forth." Can said before he went back into the kitchen.

'Babies? But the rabbit is not a baby, is it?' Forth was confused.

Forth knew babies because Yo was a baby and his number one enemy was also a baby!

'A new baby, huh! It better not tries to steal my Yo like that Beam!'

Yo blinked when he felt like his eyes were getting heavier for some reason. He turned to his left to see his older brother looking intently at the baby rabbit.

"P'For?" Yo asked a bit uncertain. His older brother could be strange sometimes.

Instantly, Forth's full attention was directed to his dear little brother.

"Yes, Yo?" He asked sitting behind him and pulling Yo against his small body, mindful of the baby rabbit.

"Bun bun!" Yo said turning to face his older brother, showing him the small rabbit. 

"I am back! It is a good thing I went back to the kitchen because I forgot to turn off the oven." Can rambled as he came back. 

Yo put the small rabbit into Forth's chest and he went to his uncle with his arms stretched out in front of him.

By reflex, Can carried him in his arms feeling the toddler rested his head in the crook of his neck.

"Tired?" Can asked already knowing the answer. 

The little boy only nodded while rubbing his eye with his fist tiredly.

"Forth, watch over the bunny while I am going to put Yo to sleep."

Forth nodded as he was adjusting the small animal into his arms. He went to sit on one of the benches which are lining around the veranda. Once he was comfortably sitting, Forth put the baby rabbit over his lap and he petted it. 

"Maybe you need to be protected like Yo because you are a baby...and you are soft. You are not noisy like my number one enemy." Forth mumbled as if he was petting the small pet, gently and slowlier.

Until he stopped and fell asleep, unaware of his uncle taking a couple of photos to send to the members of the family and friends.

"Aw, this is so cute!" Jeerawath squealed swiping through her friend's phone.

"Did you see the one with Yo?" Namneug asked as she was taping on her computer.

"You are going to frame those photos, right?"

"Totally!"

Ta da!

This chapter is a bit of a in memoriam of my first pet that I got for my one-year-old birthday. It was a grey rabbit who died when I was 12 yo.

Next chapter it is time for some spark to fly between Uncle Tin and Uncle Can with the help of their cupid nephews.

The Baby rabbit named Bun Bun by Yo.

See you soon.

🌹💖😉