Family Feud

Hi, beautiful people.
Ready for more silliness?

Good reading.

General Pov.

"What do you think about my little Beam? Isn't he cute?" Pha asked his best friend with a blissful smile on his face while he was watching Beam playing with Yo.

Frowning at the bold assumption, Forth shrugged, if Pha asked him who was cuter, he would say Yo without any hesitation.

'What kind of question is that?'

"I guess he is...he smiles a lot." Forth answered unconvinced.

Pha's smile was wiped away by a frown on his small face at the cautious answer.

"What kind of answer is that? Beam is cute!"

"Well, my Yo is a full bunches cuter!" Forth counter-attacked with a pout.

Pha gasped under the attack against Beam's cuteness.

"No! My Beam is two full bunches cuter!"

"What? My Yo is cuter than anything cute in the world!"

"Well, then my Beam is cuter than cute!"

"Oy! You two! Stop yelling!"

"Uncle Can! You have to help! Pha is saying Beam is cuter than my Yo."

Can looked at the two babies who were watching curiously their idiotic brothers fighting over their so-called legendary cuteness.

'What are they fighting for? They are BOTH cute!'

"You just want him to side with him because he is your uncle!" Pha accused his best friend.

"Only because you can't see how cute my Yo is!"

"No! My Beam is cuter!"

"Oy! Stop it! I don't want to hear anymore fighting! Look at your little brothers." Can said, the five years old boys turned their head towards their little brother and they were blinking.

Ignoring the feud between their brother, Beam and Wayo went back to play with their toys, babbling incoherent words but they seemed to understand each other just fine.

"Beam and Wayo are playing perfectly fine with each other and they are both cute." Can tried to reason the crossed little boys.

A disdainful sniff alerted Can of another presence in his brother's house. Aware of the identity of the newcomer, Can turned around to glare at Tin.

"As if it would work! They want to know who is cuter not what they already know...Cantaloupe." Tin said with a slight intonation on the smaller man's full nickname.

"What? I never said Beam was cute!" Forth said, glaring at his Uncle Tin...cutely.

"My Beam is not just cute, stupid Forth! My little brother is beautiful and precious! Wayo is ugly...like...like...like YOU!" Pha shouted after a little hesitation.

"Well...you are ugly, too!" Forth shouted back.

With a growl, the little boys were about to fight but they were stopped in time by Can and Tin.

"You are not my best friend, anymore!" The five years old yelled at the same time.

*                                *                            *                               *                            *                                  *