X-Rays. (Part 3 of 3)

Start from the beginning

She laughed as I grabbed her hand and ran recklessly through the moving cars.

Jas'marieé: Babe, I'm too young to be in a casket.

Prince: YOLO!

Jas'marieé: YOLO my ass! You're going to get us killed!

Surprisingly, we made it across safely. I kissed her out of surprise to pause her incoming wave of anger.

Prince: I told you to trust me, babe. I'm reckless, but I'm careful.

Jas'marieé: Just like you're bad at being good?

Prince: Maybe.

She smiled, rolling her eyes at me and walking towards the train station.

Jas'marieé: Asshole.

I followed behind her.

Prince: You love this asshole, though!

Jas'marieé: Whatever tickles your pickle, baby!

She turned around--walking backwards--and winked at me. I laughed and began to chase her. She ran backwards, sticking her tongue out at me. She tripped as she ran, but I caught her by her waist before she could fall. I pulled her upwards, closer to me. I could practically see the slightly pink specks in her brown eyes. I made note to ask her later, because this moment was too perfect to waste.

Prince: I'll always be there to catch you when you fall.

She shifted her weight onto one leg, crossing her arms. She had a playful smirk on her face as she ran her tongue along her top set of teeth.

Jas'marieé: So you think you're a prince, don't you?

Prince: Actually, a Prince Misfit. I heard you go for those.

Jas'marieé: Nah. King Misfit is what gets me going. No offense, though.

I gave her a frown and she laughed, pecking me on the lips. She grabbed my hand, walking towards the 3 train.

Jas'marieé: And if we keep stopping, we'll never get where we're going.

Prince: In a rush, are we?

Jas'marieé: Yeah. It's going to take you a while to get past the turnstile.

She sputtered in laughter all over again. I got embarrassed all over again. She got in front of me, and I wrapped one of my arm around her.

Prince: Babe! It's not funny!

Jas'marieé: (still laughing) I-I-It is! Wh-Why am I so w-weak?!

I rolled my eyes with a laugh. I'll never live this down.

I turned around, seeing a creepy-looking guy behind us, but farther up the block. He was dressed in all black with shades on his eyes. He was on the phone. He looked so familiar, but I couldn't think where I knew him from. Something about him scared me, but something told me I was the cause.

___________________________

{Unknown Time, Unknown Place}

(Unknown #1 P.O.V.'s Phone Call)

?.?.?.?: What's up?

?.?.?: Hop your ass on the 3 train to Utica Avenue and get on the 4 train to Bowling Green. Walk to South Ferry Terminal and stand inside.

?.?.?.?: Are they on their way?

?.?.?: Yes, nigga. I called you for a reason.

?.?.?.?: Aight. Where are they at this very point?