Undercover Mission?

Wolf Spider has been in 1A for three days, it's Friday and the middle of the last lesson when he gets the call.

Brrrrrrrr... Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...brrr-

The boy fished a busted flip-phone from his hoodie pocket, glancing at the contact number before answering. The only sentence that Shinsou was close enough to hear, was "Hey... Kid, I know you're probably on an Undercover mission and that you haven't been active lately, but this is about those bullets-" Izuku already had the device to his ear, urgency clear in his posture. Shinsou glanced at him, they formerly had been sparring- he never would've expected the vigilante to prioritize a phone call over the students he was helping to teach. It emphasized just how important this call was to his friend.

Izuku's eyes were wide at whatever information was being granted to him, and in a flash, the phone was back in its pocket and the vigilante was sprinting away. A meaningful goodbye wave and thumbs up as a parting gift.

He didn't go that far. The purple-haired student watched, the other 1A members doing the same, as Izuku stopped and spun on his toes, setting himself up to be caught in the grey-white capture weapon of Eraser Head.

The Wolf Spider had his hands on his face those watching didn't realise why. Aizawa and Izuku locked eyes. Silent hero-to-vigilante communication.

"Where do you think you're going, problem child?" grumbled Aizawa, a tired and questioning edge to his voice. Shinsou assumed that the situation seemed under control for the moment, until a wad of bandages flew to his teacher's face, barely grazing the man's black hair as he dodged. The hero stepped back lightly.

Que a sneaky expert wriggling through the binds and skittering out of range. "Eraserhead!" The voice sounded so young and familiar in Hitoshi's ears, that he winced at the evident strain that laced every syllable. "Someone needs saving. No heroes know about her, but now that I've got the data I need, you won't stop me!" People gasped. Eraserhead blinked at that. Murdering a quiet, "I've looked for her since the first quirk reducing bullet that was fired at me. I'm not letting her get hurt anymore." The boy's legs were stiff as he adjusted his belt, fully prepared to break out of the school bounds.

Jiro's heart thudded and she missed a breath. Her earphone jacks had been attached to the soil, entitling her to listen to his uttered words. "What?" Shocked.

The homeroom teacher opened his mouth, but the vigilant was already sprinting away, "I guess our game of Bird and Spider continues! See ya later 1A! I'll be back before the sports festival, I don't know when exactly!" Then he was gone, right out the doors of gym Gamma.

Shinsou sighed tiredly. Why did his friend have to make such a scene about escaping UA? Hitoshi decided to continue his practice, running through punches and kicks without an enemy or a vigilant to hit.

God, how he hoped Izuku would be okay...

In the office of the most prestigious high school in Japan sat an animal principal. Nezu, the creature with the soft white fur and immaculate dress suit had dirtied his office with an insane number of papers and police files.

The teachers who entered this room knew to leave immediately, or not risk it at all, or they would be in severe danger of paper cuts when those extra magnolia files would be flung to their faces. This principal did not care about his workforce. No, he only cared about what job presented to him. And what he was currently doing was compiling all the known information about the vigilante Wolf Spider.

While the child had been at his school, Nezu had not let any small detail pass his eyes and nothing had been dropped as a clue to his identity.

Though... He had found something different.

This small difference had been what led to his office's recent condition.

He had found Wolf Spider's identity.

No, he didn't know who the boy under the mask was, that was still an unavailable necessity. He had found another persona of the Wolf Spider. The child who had been so easily taken under the wing of his staff, the child who was now in his school watching the future of the hero generation, had had two vigilante personas this entire time.

This highly confused the police departments. Two vigilantes, who acted anything but alike, with no similar traits except for height were the same person? How could that be?

Nezu had found the answers, and he was revelling in the fact that he'd won this small nugget of information.

Nezu had uncovered Wolf Spiders identity as Hosu's most elusive vigilante, WireSnap. The vigilante costumes had a detail which matched in every sighting.

The utility belts.

Nezu had checked the boy's suit when he had been in hospital once, and the belt had been custom made by an old seemingly run-down underground hero weaponry agency. The place had gone off the grid over twenty years ago but was still in action somewhere it seemed. The only daughter had taken over in the deals when her parents were killed in a bombing, but she had not agreed with some of the hero ideals and fled with every item in the shop.

Maybe she was now working in the villain underground that he'd heard of from Aizawa's travels. He'd only know if they could get Wolf Spider (or WireSnap) to tell the heroes and police of their existence and show them the routes to ambush it.

Unfortunately, Nezu knew that would never happen. He sighed at the thought. Many good vigilantes work down there, the boy would never want to destroy the pace where some of those people probably live. He sighed again.

The human race was so cruel. They kicked out their own kind to the dust and except them to either survive or die on the spot. The poor child vigilante was a prime example. He had survived what the rest of his species had thrown to him, he could never thrive off of it, but he's still fighting for every second.

Homeless people die in the hundreds, and the government refuses to help. Nezu didn't like humans, and sometimes he liked seeing them struggle, but he never had approved of it when it risks so much. Due to his own tortured experiences as a pup in the hands of human beings, he had grown a smidge hateful.

And it shows with his attitude when he's between the dreadful Enji Todoroki and the Wolf Spider. He admired the boy with all his little animal heart, but would be completely and utterly spirited if he shoved the flaming pile of crap in a dumpster and decimated it with a bomb. That would be beautiful.

Beeeeeeeeeeep!

Nezu glanced up. Someone had left the school bounds? Who would do that, he hadn't been notified by any teachers?

He left the drawing of Endeavour in a dumpster and clicked across his computer a few times. Someone without a pass had left? The only one who didn't have a badge was Wolf Spider and that was because Aizawa had never let him leave his sight.

Checking the camera feed, he saw a small figure jumping the wall and landing in the tree before disappearing from the radar.

Oh, so Wolf Spider got away again.

~

Yo! I returned from the darkness of the void with a chapter! Spellings?

I've got a message, so I know I only just got back from being MIA a few months but this book is going on a TEMPORARY HIATUS. My writing motivation is a little all over the place and I'm not feeling... well?...

My brain hasn't been the best to me lately and I'm not sure what to do except start more books.

That being said, two new books are coming to Wattpad!

A NEW VIGILANTE DEKU AU AND ALSO 'JUST A NOBODY' FROM AO3 AND BRAIN TIME! PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT IF YOU WANT!

Also, would you guys like a murderer/assassin bnha book? I've got some ideas for one and this book wouldn't just be based on Izuku.

Sorry for any inconveniences, please stay safe and get some rest!

What's A Hero? , Vigilante Izuku AU (Original writing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara