The Teachers

Warning!
Triggers such as animal abuse.

Third person POV (no one)

The teachers were all glued on the screen. A news reporter was talking about yesterday's raid on the school when they excitedly showed a clip from the scene.

It zooms in on the video and audio begins to play. A group of around 30 people where at the gates shouting about rights and All Might. Then, a young voice raises from the background. "Oi, there are kids trying to learn in there ya know?", the frame turns to reveal a kid in a black and brown hoodie. A stained mask and the black eye paint stood out to a couple of the heroes. His dark, colour drained eyes scanned across the whole group in front of him.

People exploded into a squabbling, a barely understandable howl of questions. A couple comments about Yagi being a teacher stood out to the teachers, of course the rumours were true, but they would try their best to keep that secret. You could see the hooded figure flinch before he lifted his arms and started to wave them about. "Alright, alright. Jeez, calm down people!", the shout, yet again drowned out the noise of the reporters.

The voices hushed and the vigilant continued, "So, I got wind from some teachers here that All Might WAS going to try out teaching, but due to some recent villain activity, he's taken up some information gathering missions instead", Some of the pros in the room fidgeted, including a deflated All Might. They were radiating surprise and relief and uncertainty. It was unexpected for a vigilant, who could quite easily gain fame from this sort of information, to straight up lie to the press. On his first sort-of interview as well!

When a uproar began again, the boy on the screen appeared to be thinking about something, the well known crime-fighter then shouted out, "He's too busy saving people to balance two jobs don't you think?". Bingo, the teachers all puffed out a breath as they realised that the boy had gotten through to the reporters, possibly stopping another press invasion before it happened. All of the people seemed to actually consider it, the questions quietened down and stances softened.

With that, the boy shouted a farewell before jumping away in his usual fashion, that's where the video stopped and returned to the reporter. Most of the teachers now knew what the kid looked like in his costume, they'd be keeping an eye out. Suddenly a ping went off, the teachers looked at each other then glanced at the man in the sleeping bag. The ping was coming at a steady, annoying rhythm from the pros direction. Ping... Ping... Ping.

"Shota, you need to answer it, that sound is annoying!" Vlad King complained, murmurs of agreement followed.

The tired man sighed, he just wanted to rest after seeing that video. He still has those noisy kids to go back to teach as well. The man began to rummage around in his sleeping bag, pulling a cell phone to his ear with a deflated, "Naomasa, what do you want?"

Suddenly the phone exploded into shouting and cursing and Aizawa reeled back, quickly throwing the object at All Might. The skeleton man, startled, caught the device and listened to the other line. The yelling rant continues as if the detective doesn't know he's talking to his friend. The others in the room remain quiet.

"Tsukauchi, what is the matter?", Yagi interrupts, the other line goes quiet. The detective whispers something and yet again asks for Erasure Head. All Might passes the device back to the owner and the pro continues to listen to the man before hopping up and away from his sleeping bag with an unbelievable speed before announcing, "Wolf Spider is attacking a animal rescue shelter" and dissappearing from the room in seconds.

Nezu proceeded to shoo the teachers back to lesson while he approached class 1a. He made a lot of mental notes during that video, and had a theory of who this troubled kid was.