Attack Of The Press

Izuku POV

I sat on the metal, waving down at the three below me. "Hey there, you guys good?" I question with an extremely fake, confused voice.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT DAMN EXTRA DOIN' UP THERE?!" the student shouted, how do I know Katsuki Bakugou? I saved him from a sewer villain once, among other reasons. I have a couple regrets there...

"Greetings I was brought here, loudmouth!" I replied. I leant back on the curtain rail, pretending to fall, before extending my arms to swing in a circle. I released my grip and went flying across to the other side, connecting my fingers to the cold metal.

Erasure Head and Recovery Girl were shouting at me to come down. I hung from one arm, swinging my legs in the air. Right now I just wanted to release my stress and play around. I knew the hero could get get me, but he just didn't for some reason.

Instantly, I spun. Ignoring the yells of the three below me, I hang upside down with my legs linked over the shiny steel. I lock my fingers together and look down at them. The tired teacher is already sat on a chair with his hand on his face. "Hey Erasure," I start, catching his attention. "Is All Might actually good at teaching? I mean, that student is in here after all"

The man releases a breath, most likely worn out from the chaos I brought upon him. Should've thought twice about bringing me here.

"No, he's awful at teaching..." the hero starts, only to be interrupted by a certain blonde porcupine.

"Oi!! Your that Wolf villain person aren't ya?! I never needed your help ya idiot!!" Bakuguo yells yet again. Have you only just realised that it's me? Villain? Heck no. I mean I'm still wearing my jumper, mask and still have paint on my face right?

I quickly feel around my face, yep. I have my mask on and I can see the soot on my hand so I definitely still have my face paint. "YO, I'm a vigilant, not a villain." I answer casually, ignoring his second statement.

Recovery girl just gave up, I watched her walk out of the room. She's probably going to get a teacher to help, I should bounce while I still can. I reach up and grab the pole, flipping upright again as I begin to swing, the metal bending with my weight. Erasure Head was stood up watching me again with a calculating stare, the blonde running around him and cursing for no apparent reason.

Okay, five more swings, three, two, "See you later Erasure!!" I yell while letting go. I had enough momentum to sail across the two-meterish gap and my tungsten tipped trainers could break through the safety glass of the infirmary window with little damage. The glass shattered, letting me burst through the now ruined frame.

Just as I guessed, third floor, okay! Procedure 12! I tuck my legs up to my chest and spin, forcing the air around me to change my direction whilst falling, gravity tugging me down. I grab the string on my belt and put out my left leg. Taking the force of hitting a wall isn't new, I've adapted. Tapping the thread to the wall, the cotton expands, giving me a rope.

I abseil down the building and tap the other end of the rope to the wall before reaching the ground. The rope shrinks and releases its grip, falling back in a neat loop. I flip off the wall and start running, all of this done in less than a minute. I clip the string back into my belt, inventions are great, aren't they?

Damn it! Students! At the side of my view, I see kids running towards me in their training kit. 3rd years I guess. Oh? One just disappeared into the ground? Okay, I have to keep up my guard. I sprint, I'm getting closer to the trees, quick, quick, quick! I need to go, I can't get caught!

Fwwooom!

A fist flew inches from my face, this is Lemillion? He's a student?! "Hey, don't try ta' kill me, alright?!" I yelled. I dodge as he throws another unidentified attack, he disappears again so I start to flip my way across the school grounds. Front flips and backflips are enough to confuse the hero of my location, I jump into a cherry blossom tree and speed through the branches.

I reach the school wall and vault over, the alarm systems are a second too late and I get over unharmed. On arrival at the other side, I see a mob of people trying to get in, they were a bit startled by the alarms because they didn't see me come over.

I really want to leave... But I need to pay Recovery Girl and Erasure back for helping me out there... I start to walk towards them, "Oi, there are kids trying to learn in there ya know?" I shout to them. The crowd turns and sees me.

"Hey, that's the Wolf Spider isn't it?"
"He looks beat up..."
"We need to interview the teachers, rumours are that All Might is teaching here!"
"We want answers!"

"Alright, alright. Jeez, calm down people!" I wave my hands around, attracting the attention of cameramen and news reporters. "So, I got wind from some teachers here that All Might WAS going to try out teaching, but due to some recent villain activity, he's taken up some information gathering missions instead" I lie confidently. This fake seriousness always tricks the press into believing anything. "He's too busy saving people to balance two jobs don't you think?" I ask, putting my hands on my hips.

The crowd explodes into questions, however, I notice the heroes Present Mic and my dear friend Erasure Head, creeping out of the gates. "Anyway! I've gotta jump! I've got more people to help, hope you enjoyed your first press experience with me!" with that, I wave and sprint off. My speed is cool but adding jumps makes me seem like a blur to some.

I jump back to my second home, the rooftops. Not realising someone I hate was in that crowd.

Well, I hope I won't meet any heroes for a while...
~

Neato!
How the tables will turn my poor, poor Izuku...