Injuries, Friendship And Saving Others...

I walked into my class, I had already announced that the class was going to the Unforseen Simulation Joint, or USJ for short. The hero course was already in their hero costumes, except Shinsou, who had his costume severely burnt without a single chance of recovery. He'd have to wait for a new suit. Thank that damn All Might for that.

The students were stood outside the bus, Iida trying his best to organise them just to fail when the seat layout was different than expected. I was tired and closed my eyes whilst I nestled into my sleeping bag at the front seat. A week ago, Wolf Spider warned me of a USJ attack, this was the only trip planned for the school first years, except 1B's trip next week. That, however, didn't stop the flips my stomach was performing. This feeling had been going on since yesterday, when i informed the kids about the trip. Stress building up.

The bus started up and the kids started shouting their excitement. Damn it!

"I can't wait!"
"Do you think it will be like Universal Studios Japan?"
"Bakuguo! Stop being grumpy!"
"This is so manly!"

Can't they just shut up every once in a while?!!

The bus trip flew by faster than expected when you have a box of jelly packs in your sleeping bag. Our yellow bus stopped and I ushered the kids out. No one knew what the USJ looked like, so they just stared in awe as the walked through the doors.

Pro hero Thirteen greeted them and gave her usual speech about rescue training, Uraraka and Shinsou beamed as they explained who the hero was, showing off their knowledge by muttering her quirk and responsibility. Both cheering the loudest when she bowed.

(I can't remember what she said and don't want to mess it up)

My stomach dropped. I didn't know what, but something felt wrong. It was only when the all too innocent Kirishima kid spoke about villain training that I realised a black and purple mist had appeared.

"Get back, this isn't part of training!" I shout while getting into a fighting stance. My students muttered in fear. The mist reaching from is original point in front of the water fountain, the water suddenly operating in uneven spurts. That shouldn't happen... The kid was right...

Villains were pouring out of the black mass like rats in a flood, I had my eyes set on the three final villains. One made of the same material as the strange mist, while another had hands all over him, fourteen disembodied hands in total, and the last was a giant distorted bird man thing with a beak.

"Greeting UA, home of heroes. We, the League of Villains have come in order to kill All Might! No matter if he's actually teaching here or not, he'll surely arrive if we kill a couple of these students!" The misty villain claimed.

Some of my students huddled together and shook in fear. They're too young to be fighting, I could feel the bile in my throat at the thought of the kids actually getting killed less than a year into the hero course.

"Hey!", a shout in the crowd drew my attention. "Let me go!", someone was being held to the ground by four people, then it registered. Wolf Spider was in the villains grasp. We made eye contact and he quickly shouted out again, "They caught me Erasure, be careful! It's the villains that I told you about! That's a multi-quirked killing machin-", the kid was cut off as his head was smashed harshly into the ground.

"Shut up you brat!", the villain holding him yelled down at him. The majority of the criminals seemed to be petty thugs and theives. Cannon fodder.

I pulled down my goggles and mumbled, "Thirteen, protect the kids. Kaminari, try to radio for help." before jumping into the crowd, knocking out villains left, right and centre. I sent a punch at a man with a double set of arms, nailing him in the face and latching onto him with my capture weapon, sending him sprawling into another group of criminals. I was making steady progress towards the vigilante when I heard my students shouting and saw them getting teleported to different zones. This was going to be significantly harder than I had originally thought.