A Cat And A Flower Pot

THIS HAS TO BE THE CRAZIEST THING I'VE DONE THIS MONTH! WHAT WAS I THINKING?! Midoriya clenched his teeth as the sleep paralysis villain cut through his shoulders and back. All his injuries were throbbing, but he shoved the pain to the edges of his mind in favour of securing the briefcase.

Turning on his heel, Midoriya tried to make a leap back to the only hero present(ha, was that a pun?) but slipped on the blood-spattered floor and a slowly numbing leg. In fact, his left knee buckled, causing him to hit the alley wall side on and followed up with the ground coming up to meet his face. Izuku couldn't contain the soft "oomf" that passed his tongue.

Almost as quickly as the hero and vigilant were separated, they were reunited. Mic raced to the boy's side and stayed next to him. However, Midoriya could no longer see the outlines of the man's face, only haunting terrors played before his eyes.

Blood. Wailing bodies. Thunderstorm-worthy footsteps. His mum and dad. Then there was Yamada's face again. A faint, persistent tapping on his right cheek brought him back to the present. Phantom pains littered his body, and his head swum in dizziness; he couldn't hear the hero for all it's worth, but he could lipread.

Yamada's broken glasses hung from his face, a gouge cut out of his cheek only a couple of centimetres from his eye. 'Hey, hey.' he repeated 'Listen. Come on, kid. Don't panic and take a couple of deep breaths for me okay?' oh yeah, Present Mic deals with panic attacks and life stories about this on his talk-show, Izuku remembered.

Shnyde started talking again, he was laughing for some reason and Midoriya could hear the sirens blaring at the back of his head. All of a sudden, a quiet fell beyond. The laughter stopped, and there was no more pain. Where had the hurt from earlier gone? Was he somehow delirious? Was it that metal-skin guy? Izuku couldn't think properly.

But now that he couldn't feel his injuries, he could move. Sure, his body was a little stiff with the dried blood, but he could move. The sirens were unbearably loud, Present Mic was a gold and black blur to Midoriya. There were other blurs behind him too, and the only other tall blur was black and white ... and that black and white blur is coming this way... Oh heck! There's gold, those must be Erasure Head's goggles! Gotta move!

Midoriya's panic led him to a jump up the wall, where he collided with the convenient pipe that hung from the gutter. The brackets holding the pipe to the wall were enough of a foothold to power up the wall and reach the top. Sure, he may have slipped a few times which saved him from the pro hero's capture weapon, but he made it to the roof's ledge and was basically unstoppable from there.

He cleared the gravel-covered surface and muscle memory kicked in. Dropping down the other side of the roof, his heel flicked back and hit the loose brick on the wall. A tile in the floor disappeared and let him crash through. After three seconds, the tile quickly slid back into place and hid the villainous underground from existence.

Osifa POV

I was just sat, minding my own business on the terrace, when this human child suddenly crashes onto the platform!

"What are you doing?!", I hissed. The child didn't answer, what did I expect? Wait, he smells of blood.

The boy was currently trying to stand on his back paws again, but his front paws kept shaking. His breathing was shallow, like he'd been running from a bad human. His back feet were threaded through the metal bars, they appeared to be stuck. Was he trying to copy a cat and balance on the side?

My bed no longer felt cosy, so I jumped off the cushion and took a few steps towards him. The odour of blood filled my nose, in the window light, I could see the dark crimson gleam on his shoulders and paws. This little human needs my human's help!