Chapter 11: Tender Moments

Delilah's P.O.V.

Well, so much happened since last night and I woke up.

I called Addison and told her I would be staying with my mates. She ended up telling Missy and Dale about the abuse and all.

My dad and Michelle were arrested and charged for assault and attempted murder. They were never going to be released, thankfully. I told Addison I would be seeing her tomorrow at school.

She decided to tell her parents that I was staying somewhere safe until further notice. I thanked her and all the pressure and weight on my shoulders was lifted.

I spent the rest of the day spending time with my mates in the forest, exploring. I even got to know a couple of pack members named Wendy and Winifred.

The pack welcomed me with open arms and I felt great that I found people who accepted me for me, despite my flaws.

I even met my mates' parents and they accepted me instantly and gave me their blessing to be with their children.

Until night fell, I was tired and just wanted to sleep.

My mates took me to what was now my room. Apparently, they had it ready before they met me, because there was a closet full of wolf-style clothing, a king-sized bed with fur blankets on it, and even a bathroom. The walls were made of stones and there was even a stack of books and fireplace.

"Here. Change into these." Willa said as she gave me some nightwear.

I took them from her with a smile on my face. "Thank you."

"We'll wait here for you." Wyatt added, the girls agreeing.

I smiled and nodded before going into the bathroom. Wincing, I took off my 'hospital' clothes. I took the medicine Wes had given me until I knew I was set for the night.

I changed into the comfortable clothes and let my hair loose before getting out. My mates looked at me and smiled lovingly.

I was wearing a black long sleeve with gray pajamas.

"Wow. You look so adorable." Wynter spoke up.

"She's more beautiful than the moon itself." Wyatt added.

I smiled and blushed as Willa grabbed my hand and led me to my bed.

Wyatt was the first to sit down and pulled me onto his lap. Willa sat beside us and Wynter leaned against my legs.

I saw the alpha grab a book before she opened it. I saw that it was Divergent and I smiled. My favorite movie.

"You like that book?" I asked.

"I stole it from a bookstore a long time ago. It's actually really good." she explained.

I laughed and shook my head as Willa began reading, holding my hand. I lay my head on Wyatt's shoulder, feeling his lips press against my forehead.

We stayed like that until I felt myself yawn. She put the book on the nightstand as we all got up to get into bed.

"We're going to be here with you, okay? You're not going to be alone anymore." Wyatt said. I nodded my head.

I got under the covers and my mates allowed me to get comfortable before joining me. Wyatt lay down on my left, pulling me close to him. Then, Willa lay down to my left and wrapped her arm around my waist. Then, Wynter lay down with her head between my chest and stomach.

"We wish you didn't have to hide this." the alpha said as she gently twirled a strand of my white hair.

"I'm so sorry. I know it looks freaky. but I-"

"It's not freaky. It's beautiful. Just like the rest of you." Wyatt reassured me.

I smiled as I felt the warmth radiating from my mates' bodies around mine.

"Sweetheart, can we ask you something?" Wynter asked.

"Sure." I replied.

Wyatt was the next to speak up. "Why didn't you tell us about the abuse? About what those parasites were doing to you?"

I sighed as I looked down. Anxiety filled me before I felt Willa rub my arm. "You can tell us, babe. You can tell us anything."

I smiled at her before I spoke up. "I was afraid that you would call me a coward. I didn't want to seem weak in front of my mates and I didn't want you guys to go cause chaos and cause more fear than what everybody else is feeling right now. I was just afraid that if I told, my dad would do something far worse than normal to me. I was afraid he would keep me away from you guys and keep me as his slave."

Wyatt let out a soft growl before tightening his grip on me. "We would never judge you for going through that. You didn't deserve any of that. If there's one person that deserves to be judged, it's them, not you. There's going to be a special place for him in the end."

"Your ours and only ours. We won't let anything like that happen again. If anybody even tries to, we'll show them no mercy." Willa added before kissing my bare shoulder.

"Nobody will keep you from us and if they dare try to lay a finger on you, we'll protect you. We love you, Delilah. More than anything." Wynter said, placing a feather-like kiss in my arm.

I smiled as my mates snuggled into me.

We all stayed in that position, just talking and snuggled close to each other until one by one, they fell asleep.

I was finally free. For once in my life, I don't have to worry about what will happen next and not live in fear. I found my true loves and a new home. I still had friends that I could go to if I needed help besides the three werewolves in the bed with me.

All those history books and legends were all lies. Werewolves weren't bloodthirsty, evil creatures that they portrayed them to be. They weren't keen on killing anybody. Now, when someone mentions any of that, I just laugh and call them ignorant.

Especially since three of those 'bloodthirsty, evil, man-killing beasts' were snuggling close to me, their arms around me, making me feel content and safe.

I took a look at my soulmates and smiled before closing my eyes.