Chapter 2: Two Years Later

Delilah's P.O.V.

"Great job, young ones. Keep it up." Wynter said as the both of us watched the pups and younger wolves shoot at the targets that were set up for training.

We decided to help get the pack stronger than ever before after we graduated. With the help of some of the elders, we managed to help the pack wield weapons that would come to use besides our fangs and claws.

The pack had so many from bows and arrows, daggers, crossbows, swords, etc. We made sure they weren't silver, obviously.

However, some events unfolded before.

As we were in senior year, Seabrook was visited by aliens that came looking for a map to a place called Utopia, which would be their new home since their previous one was destroyed. The pack wasn't very accepting of them when they were attending the school, especially Bucky.

I became good friends with the main three; whose names were A-Lan, A-Li, and A-Spen. They decided to compete in the cheer competition for the Seabrook Cup, which they believed had the map they needed. Zed was pushing to break the barrier of not allowing monsters into Mountain College, where the humans attended after graduating. 

However, along the way, we found out Addison was half-alien, as her grandmother, Angie, had crashed landed into Seabrook and was saved by her soon-to-be husband, Eli, who was Addison's grandfather. We learned that Missy was half-alien as well. I was happy that my best friend finally found where she belonged.

The aliens won the competition, but when they tried to leave with the Seabrook Cup, my mates and the rest of the pack prevented them from doing so by disabling their spaceship. Addison had enough and put her foot down, revealing her heritage and transformed into her true self. I remember engulfing her in the biggest hug, happy that she finally found who she was. But, the aliens ended up confessing she would have to leave Earth and go with them to space to find their home. It was sad to see her go, but I supported her decision. 

On the day of graduation, Addison and the rest of the aliens came back to Seabrook, announcing that this place was their Utopia. We were all so happy that the leader of our crew was back and that we had more protectors/friends.

"Delilah."

I turned and saw my new best friends within the pack; Wade and Warren. They were actually my cousins since they were Winona's adopted sons from before she met Wes. 

I hadn't known about them until recently since they were traveling outside of Seabrook on pack business. When she was 18, she found them abandoned and raised them as her own. Wade is about 6'2 with dark blonde hair and vibrant green eyes. Warren is the same height as him with brown, almost black hair, and hazel eyes.

 Warren is the same height as him with brown, almost black hair, and hazel eyes

(Wade)

(Warren)

(Warren)

They were only three years older than me, but I was the baby of the family. When my mates aren't around and someone hits on me, it's never pretty.

"You're back!" I said as I hugged them.

"We tried to get back early. How are the young ones doing?" Wade asked.

I looked back at the much younger wolves as they continued mastering their weapons of choice. One of the female were-pups did a front flip before shooting her crossbow. She grabbed a dagger from her boot and threw it with ease.

"I guess that answers your question." I said with a smile.

"Wynter, mind if we steal her for a bit?" Warren asked one of my mates. She turned and nodded her head before they led me to a private area, making sure no one was around.

"What's all this about?" I asked my cousins.

"We have something we need to tell you. It's about the pack. I think we're in danger, Cuz." Wade explained.

"How?" I asked. "There hasn't been any problems in two years."

"You know how there's a pack of Rogues in the deepest part of the Forbidden Forest? Well, I think they are planning to invade again." he explained again.

"What? I thought they were banished." I said.

"We thought so too. I know Uncle Cameron was the alpha back when your mom was alive, but I'm not sure if he's still alive. I have no idea who their alpha could be." Warren explained.

I ran a hand through my hair as I sighed. "We can deal with this soon because the eclipse is tomorrow and we can't risk any of the pack hurting others or themselves. I'll call a pack meeting sometime tomorrow."

I walked forward and looked at my cousins. "Have you guys found your mates yet?"

They shook their heads and I couldn't help but feel guilty. I had been in the pack for a short while and already had three mates while they've been here longer and still haven't found their mates.

"How about this? Once we solve everything, we can travel for a bit? We can help you find your mates?" I asked.

Warren and Wade smiled before agreeing and I smiled back. "Now, let's go teach the little ones."

The three of us went to the pups and they were doing amazing. After a while, we called it for the day and decided to just chill in the den. I got my alpha duties taken care of by the end of the day.

I was already in mine and my mates' room getting ready for bed. I let my hair flow down and was wearing a night gown with fur on it. 

As my back was turned, the familiar scents of lavender, pine wood and cinnamon filled my nose. I smiled as I turned around and saw that it was my mates.

It was summer break, so the members of the pack who were attending college came back to help out. Myself and my mates included.

I was majoring in Psychology, since I wanted to help those who suffered like I did before meeting my mates. I want to help them and be there for them on their journeys to healing.

I went to them and they surrounded me. Their eyes were filled with tiredness and love. I kissed each of them before leading them to the bed. I lay down first as Wyatt pulled me into his chest, Willa her hand resting on my thigh, and Wynter by my legs.

"Get some rest, babygirl. We had a long day today." Wyatt said.

I nodded before I snuggled close to my beautiful, gorgeous mates. Nothing but contentment and warmth surrounding me whenever I was around them.

"Goodnight, Wyatt, Willa, Wynter. I love you." I said.

"Love you too." they replied.

I let the tiredness get to me and I was out like a light in the arms of my mates.