The Day Ninjago Stood Still

Start from the beginning

"These things keep coming with no warning!" Kai said. Misako and Wu ran towards us, "That's it. A warning. The scrolls said the earthquakes would be a warning. A warning for something far worse to come."

I grunted and stood up. "Far worse..?" I asked. "What could be far worse?!" Jay asked. "Misako, the indestructible Stone Warrior we fought yesterday. Where did you find him?" Cole asked. "He was buried under the city." Misako said.

Jay gasped, "you don't think there's more, do you?" I gulped, "Be on guard, ninja. We must be ready for whatever comes our way." Wu said. We nodded and started to help more people who were stuck.

-Meanwhile with the serpentine-

"I will not accept defeat! This wall must be destroyed if we are to bring down Ninjago City. Call for every serpentine and--" Scales turned around and looked at the wall, "What's this?"

The Constrictai General then said that it looked like Scales, "That's impossible." Scales then pushed one snake out of the way to get a better look. There was a button and Scales pushed the button making the wall ascend. 

They went inside and found some stone warriors in troops. The devourer's venom then dropped onto the warriors, making them come alive, "What? It's a trap! Attack!" Scales ordered. And then they fought. "They're indestructible!" 

"Our powers have no affect on them. Do we retreat?" The Venomari General said.

"No retreat! We're serpentine, we fight!" Scales pushed back a few stone warriors. After a while the Stone Warriors won and the serpentine were locked underground again.

-Back at Ninjago-

I panted and landed on the ground, I looked up and grunted and ran to the others. 

I saw the falcon and approached the others. "Y/n? Are you okay?" Kai asked me. I looked at them and smiled, "Yeah... Guess I used my powers a bit longer than I was supposed to." Sensei Wu felt my forehead, "Hm.. You need to rest, you have been using the wind for quite a while." 

"But Sensei-" I got interrupted by Lloyd and looked at him. "Sensei Wu's right. You need to rest..."

I nodded and heard Zane, "Sensei, it's as we feared. Another Stone Samurai Warrior is loose on the streets. I gulped and saw a hand burst through the ground, I screamed and stepped back. A few other hands bursted through as well. "No... No!" I widened my eyes in fear. "We're under attack!"

"As this army of stone statues sweeps over the city, no one is safe. Mayhem and destruction are their only want. Attempts at communication have failed, prohibiting option of surrender! The Mayor has already called for a massive evacuation" Gayle Gossip said.

-Timeskip-

Zane had saved Gayle and a few other stone warriors charged at us, "Stay strong, shown no weakness" Cole said. I summoned a sword and clenched the hilt, waiting for the right moment to attack, until the Sonic Radar came and ran over the warriors. "Huh..?" I stood up normally and saw Lloyd, Misako and Wu. 

They ran out of the vehicle, "We have to protect the people. Gather as many as you can and get them to the evacuation point." Wu explained. "We've got problems with that evacuation point, guys! I can't find a safe place to land!" Nya said.

"The NGTV office building has a helipad on the roof." Gayle said. Sensei nodded, "Yes, higher ground. Lloyd, tell Nya to head there." Lloyd nodded. 

"Citizens of Ninjago who have yet to evacuate the city, head to the NGTV building rooftop. Our heroic Ninja will evacuate you from there! But hurry, we're running out of time."