The Day Ninjago Stood Still

Começar do início

"What do you think this could be?" Cole asked. "Wouldn't be surprised if it was Garmadon." Kai said. The ground shook again, and I levitated up a bit, "We haven't seen him for a while." Misako walked forward. "He would never. Lloyd's father is evil, but he would never do something to put his son in harm's way."

"Misako's right. He only tried to thwart his training... This is something else." Wu said. I gulped and Jay asked what caused the tremors, Zane whistled and the falcon flew down to his arm, "My friend, be my eyes and look for danger in the streets from above." The falcon the flew away. 

I landed and looked at the ground. Lloyd noticed and held my hands. "Something wrong..?" I took a breath and looked at him, "No... it's just... Earthquakes were a bit common where I lived so, this is sort of bringing back those memories." Lloyd frowned and tilted my head up and kissed me. I blushed, and he pulled away, "It'll be fine. You'll be okay as long as we're here.. and I'm here so.. There's nothing to worry about." 

I smiled and nodded, "Yeah... Thanks for that." Lloyd chuckled and said, "No problem, anything for you." I smiled.

-Meanwhile underground-

The serpentine were drilling holes under the city, "Drill, baby, drill!" They continued and some of the Devourer's venom landed on Scales' arm. "Ugh! Disgusting! This infernal Devourer's venom has seeped everywhere." He then bumped into a constrictai, "Why are we stopping?" He asked.

"My lord, we've hit something we can't dig through." He then pointed more forwards. "Nonsense! There is no such thing!" He then arrived at some door, "it's ancient,  perhaps older then the serpentine themselves."

-With Garmadon and the Overlord at the Dark Island-

Garmadon was climbing a cliff and made it to the top, "This is madness! You test me? Lord Garmadon? Ninjago's rightful ruler?" He panted and looked around, "Patience, Garmadon. All will make sense in time. For now, follow my instructions." Overlord said. 

"To what end? What is so important at the top of this cliff?!" Garmadon gritted his teeth. "The key to the greatest army ever seen. And the means to the greatest weapon ever known." Overlord explained. "What good will these things do for me, marooned on this uninhabited island? How will I returned to Ninjago?!" Garmadon asked.

"My master plan has been in the works since the beginning of time. Every piece moves in perfect harmony like the gears of the clock, slowly shifting the balance of power back to darkness. Every piece, that is, but you." Over lord explained.

"All right, then." Garmadon then jumped over to another cliff and started to climb up towards the top.

-Back to you and the Ninja-

Rocks fell. People screamed. And we were doing everything we can to keep the people safe. The ground split, leaving people and a few animals behind. I gulped and helped the people get them to their families and friends. I also helped a few animals back to their owners. 

Me and the others heard a woman cry for help and we went there to save her. I went down to help the ninja lift her up, I used the wind to help lift the woman up, I grunted a bit and the woman grabbed Lloyd's hand. "Appreciate the support, doggie" Cole said. But the ground Cole was standing on, fell and he had to jump back a bit, Cole struggled a bit. I flew up and grabbed Jay's ankle. "Ugh.. Could've thought this plan through a little more."

I grunted and pulled Jay up, making the others come up as well. They were save and I fell on my butt, panting. "Thank you." The woman thanked us, "No sweat." The woman smiled and ran away with her dog. "Speak for yourself, I did all the work." Cole said. "Hey! I helped.."