Chapter 40 - 2 Days Left

But before you start reading Tw: Eyes, Swearing
Let me introduce you to:

But before you start reading Tw: Eyes, SwearingLet me introduce you to:

And

According to my friend, they are a couple

Rummy for life
#otp

Also their friend

Would you like to see my sides if i draw them?

Okay let the chapter begin!

Emile' P.O.V

"Thanks for coming by Emile," Logan had definitely seemed....I don't know...better? Was there anything wrong in the first place?

Of course there was. Everything proves that.

"And Remy and Loki, I appreciate you coming as well," The other two boys smiled as well as they recieved their thanks from him, "You don't want to keep Roman waiting," He sounded slightly sad as he said that but who would expect him not to be. Roman was his best friend.

We waved him goodbye as we went to Remy's car as he got his drivers licence a few months ago.

Today I'd be visiting Roman for the first time since the funeral.

I remember the open casket as I could see his lifeless, pale body that was once filled with so much life and so much hope for the future. Who am I kidding?

I feel like shit.

I didn't notice one of my best friends were hurting so much. I could have stopped it if I wasn't so dense. I could have helped him. He could've still been here with us.

I heard the wind press againest the front window as the sun was slowly creaping down from it's place in the sky.

"Emi?" Loki sat in the back seat with me to I suppose keep an eye on me, "You okay?"
People usually think Loki is just all sass and all that, but when it counts...he really is a good person that I can rely on. And that's what matters to me.

I rubbed my eyes, thinking there could be tears there, luckily there were none, "I'm just a lil anxious, that's all, haven't been here in so long..."

Was it guilt that brought me to the graveyard tonight?

I saw a fresh batch of beautiful pink, dark red and striped carnations, they meant undying love, deep love and affection and...

Regret that a love cannot be shared.

Virgil had been here. Why wouldn't he have been? He and Roman...he loved him so much...but never got to say how he felt about him.

"Em-emile", I heard a soft knock at the front door.

It revealed to be my friend, Virgil.

"Can I come in...I wanna talk..." He told me. What would he want to talk about?

We sat in my room as he hugged my cat pillow with Caramel, my therapy dog, sitting on the bed next to him.

He began stroking the brown cockerspaniel head. Virgil began calming down from the dogs simple touch. It shows how much they really help, I'm really happy I've got Caramel with me.

I sat beside the adorable sight, "What would you like to talk about V?"

"Roman...." He mumbled embarrassed. I felt a jolt go up my body as I heard my dead friend's name. My friend I didn't help enough.

"I loved him...but I didn't say anything..." His faced was wet and tear streaks smudged his black eyeshadow from beneath his eyes. Regrets. Oh how I hate them.

"Virgil...it's okay to feel like this..." I smiled as I began rubbing circles on the back of his hand, "But there's nothing you can do now...we have to move on...."

"But I-I don't wa-want to move o-on," His sleeve was quite damp as he constantly used it to wipe his ever flowing stream of tears.

"I know...it's hard...but I'll be with you every step of the way," I told him.

His bloodshot eyes lifted up from the ground as he was reassured of the fact that he wasn't alone, and never will be. He has so many people around him that love and support him, he'd get through this with us. We all will.

"Thank you E,"

I still feel shit.

I told him all that months ago...I told him that there's nothing he can do. But here's me. Good ol' Emile! Still holding miserably onto the past.

I placed my purple hyacyniths next to the other flowers before brushing the dirt off of the grave.

"I'm sorry I didn't do enough for you..."

"I'm sorry I didn't notice it sooner..."

"I'm sorry..."

"I'm sorry..." I felt the cold ground from my finger tips as the floor was no longer dry, but now being cried on by my incompetence.

My fingers were laced in my hair as i pulled it hard away from me harshly.

Two pairs of arms wrapped around me as I sat there. Broken. In the middle of a graveyard, being all sad.

"Emile, you need to know babes, there's nothing you can do, like you said before, we need to keep moving forwards," Remy's voice tickled my right ear quietly.

"But that doesn't mean it doesn't take time, Emi we are here for you, Roman can't help you, we can," He said harshly, but it was the truth. Tough love I guess.

"We both love you so much, and so do: Logan, and so does Virgil, and so does Janus, and so does Patton. We're here for you,"

We sat there. All together for a while.

Just talking.

God those two are the best people I've met in my life.

I'll never stop thinking about Roman...I hope I don't...but I have them here with me. I always have, I just didn't look up from the past I was stuck in.

End Of Chapter 951 Words.