Chapter 30 - Is She Alright?

Janus' P.O.V
Tw: Death, suicide, fire, abuse.

My aunt looked at me with glassy eyes that could shatter in moments, she rubbed circles on the back of Logan's hand as he had a small smile upon his face. Her head turned back to her son's face slowly as she gazed into his slightly opened eyes looking back at her.

"Janus..." I heard Logan whisper with a small croak, "Come o-over h-here plea-please..."

I crouched right by his side as he turned his red face to look at me. His smile turned into his usual neutral expression as he said, "I'm gl-glad yo-you're alive t-too..." and he smiled again even with his pained skin.

My ear twitched towards the extremely distant sound of panicked nurses and doctors that all fleed to the same bed where they gathered around to assist. A droned beeping noise was heard from the person's moniter as it flat lined, as they died.

Hospitals can be wonderful places that bring hope and life into the world, but it can also be a place where people are lost from it, and there's nothing you can do but be helpless about it.

"##### ####### Time of death 13:27, 13/6/20" A doctor recorded. How vould I hear this?

A raven crowed outside the hospital window as it flew past with it pitch black wings, blocking out the sun.

Someone came over to Aunt Nayomi, me and Logan's space, she had a tint of sadness in the aura she made around us.

All the sound seemed to be whisked away from the world as her lips read the name:

"I regret to inform you but Laura Fiction has passed away earlier today,"

My eyes widened as I felt like I was drowning in everything. In everyone. In every sound. In every thought. In every sight. In every smell.

I saw my tears splash onto the paper covering the tears that were orginally there. Most likely Roman's tears.

I've got to be strong. For him. For the others and for myself.

I'll join the others now with their weeping and mouring. I can't tell them anything, I made a promise to a dead man and I'll respect it.

No...

"Logan?" I mumbled to myself. He was a bloody mess. He hair was in tangles and his glasses on the table next to him were crushed. There were many scars on his face and bruises all on his arm that were drawn on top of.

I gasped in shock as I walked over to the side of his bed. What had happened to him?

"Wh-What happened t-to him..?" Patton asked a doctor near by.

"We suspect it was a suiside attempt but we aren't quite sure," The doctor answered truthfully.

No...

"Please tell me what happened Patton, I wanna help," I pleaded to the sad boy on the other side of the phone.

"Is that a lie?" He asked as tears began dripping onto his cheeks.

No.

They camee over and one of them punched me in the face. Thick blood came down from my nose sluggishly. Disgusting.

"What was that for?!" I yelled at them. I'm too mad to lie to them right now.

I felt a large bruise forming where they had punched me. F*cking b*tches.

"YOU KILLED HIM!" What? Why would they assume that?

"YOU KILLED HIM!" They kept repeating loudly in the corridoor as I sat on the ground with my blood spilling onto my shirt.

"YOU KILLED HIM!" They began punching and kicking me then slamming my head into the floor and jumping on my back.

"YOU KILLED HIM!"

"YOU KILLED HIM!"

"YOU KILLED HIM!"

"YOU KILLED HIM!"

"YOU KILLED HIM!"

"YOU KILLED HIM!"

"YOU KILLED HIM!"

"YOU KILLED HIM!"

"YOU KILLED HIM!"

"NO I DIDN'T!" I screamed in pain as I felt a bone crack in my arm as they landed on it.

No!

I smell burning.

I turned the corner to where my house was.

Ferocious orange and red flames engulfed the whole house in it's grasp trapping any of them in there: Logan or Aunt Nayomi or my mum and Deceit my snake. Smoke poured into my lungs like a posionous gas, choking me. Was help coming to help them?

NO.

"YOU'RE A LIER!" He yelled at his phone violently. Angry was a bright flame in his eyes.

"YOU'VE BEE LYING SINCE DAY ONE AND NEVER STOPPED!" He began attacked me cruelly, "DO YOU THINK DOING THAT IS COOL?"

"IT'S FUCKING MESSED UP YOU IDIOT!"Patton never swears.

NO!

The heart monitor was driving me crazy. But it meant they were alive didn't it? It meant they were going to be okay. It meant they'd be fine.

I looked down at their faces.

Burnt like a roast. Their flesh was wrinkled and sweaty and their hair was black and grey like ashes.

I held my mother's hand gently to not disturb her much needed rest. I love her so much, she's a great mother. But...I could have lost her.

What would I have done then?

NO! WHY HER! WHY ME! WHY NOT SOMEONE ELSE!

Everything was paused in the moment. The water filled up my lungs like a never ending water fall.

I felt my body hit the floor.

End Of Chapter. 843 Words.