Chapter 33 - Janus and I

Patton's P.O.V

My cheek still throbbed from where he hit me, but it's alright, he wasn't in the best sense of mind, so it's fine!

"No it isn't" A small voice mumbled in the back of my mind as I ignored it.

It is alright.

I walked into the bathroom where Janus was and the poor boy I saw absolutely broken on the floor seemed to look...okay? Or at least better than before, that's good!

I sat on top on the toilet lid as I gazed to look at my lover. He was staring at the ground in guilt of what happened. He didn't mean it, I know that!

"It's okay Janus," I flashed a small smile at him as I spoke in what I hoped to be a soft tone.

He looked towards the hand, the hand that had struck me, "No it's not..." his voice was laced with guilt and a soft lavender sound.

I crouched down beside him, pulling his hand into mine, the coldness of his and the warmth of mine brang some kind of peace.

"Yes it is, you're alright! No one got hurt," I continued to gaze into those beautiful eyes. The brightness of the green complimented the dull chocolate swirl of the brown. It's as beautiful as ever.

"But you did!" He cried, finally his watery eyes met mine eyes. His cheeks were flushed with a red blotchy hue as tears began to slowly fall, making the ground wet.

I placed a hand where he struck me on his face, and stroked it slightly. The darker side of his face melted into my touch, as the lighter couldn't bare to take it's eye off of the orignal spot.

Slowly I felt a soft palm touch my face and my hand, placing it down so it was held.

"Don't do this to yourself, I'm not worth it, there's so many people for you in the world," he stared directly into my eyes, all my weakness felt revealed in front of the whole world. I felt vulnerable, like a young child facing the world. But he is my world.

I smiled sadly as I shook my heavy head at him, "But you're my world, my everything," His hand calmly fell from my face, "I wouldn't want anyobe else,"

...

I felt two warm, smooth lips touch mine, contradicting the coldness of his hands. I felt myself once again falling for him all over again.

Our lips seperated as two pairs of arms wrapped themselves around me, and I did the same.

"I'm sorry..." he mumbled into my ear, "I'm...S-so sorry," his voice cracked as my heart did the same.

I held him in my arms, protecting him from whatever else the world would try and throw at him. I wanted him to be safe. To be happy again.

"We'll be fine....everything will be alright..." I told him back from the deepest corners of my soul.

Knock!
Knock!
Knock!

"Can we come in?" Someone said from out side, interrupting our moment.

End Of Chapter. 513 Words.