Chapter 8 - New Person

Janus's P.O.V

We all walked into our school quickly. Since Logan wasn't here it felt like something was missing, I may hate him, but his facts aren't always that annoying.

We all sat at our claimed table with an empty spot still there. The hospital still hadn't told us how long he'd be there for or what they are doing.

I saw Remus walking over from where ever he sits with whoever his other friends are.

"What up hoes," The others had finally noticed him and their conversations had stopped.

"Ughhhhhhh, what do you want Remus," Roman groaned and laided his head on the school table at the sight of his twin.

"Whatever, have y'all got news on voldermort?" He asked us all as he leaned on Roman head preventing him from arising.

"We've heard nothing, yet, unfortunately," Patton told him. I noticed Loki looking over to the conversation. Honestly I couldnt read him because of his stupid sunglasses.

"Whos Voldermort?" He interjected into the conversation curiously.

"Just a friend of ours problem little lady?" Remus glared at him. He clearly didnt like him.

"No, 1/10," Loki told him. I face palmed mentally as he made one of the worst mistakes he will ever make in his entire existance.

"That totally wasn't a horrible idea, you shouldn't run right now or apologise," I lied to him.

"English please Jan-ice. Did he just get my name wrong?

"Fine, apologise to Remus or run and have your body returned to us," Honestly I'm not taking anyone's crap that much.

Remus grabbed Lokis collar and held him up with one arm. He was a good few feet up. The twins are taller than all of us by about a foot and Loki was shorter than most of us.

"You better kiddo," Patton was really concerned now.

"No, my opinion is correct," He retaliated.

"Once he doesn't know what Remus won't do to him, he won't reconsider," I comforted him.

"Alright, I'll show him a photo if any of you are too much of a wimp," Roman whipped out his phone and showed the critial person the photo from when Remus beat up another kid.

"Jesus Christ, I'm sorry man," He began repenting to Remus desperately as he put him back on the ground harshly like some sort of doll.

"Remus say sorry for that now," Patton demanded. He couldn't fight Patton on this, cpuld he? I'm not sure anymore.

"No thanks, I'll be leaving," And then he left back to where ever he came from and back to whoever he's friends with.

Afterwards, the day went past swiftly and decently so I wasn't really complaining that much. Loki sat with us but was much quieter, most likely because of what happened eariler. At least it shut him up for a while or forever, I don't know really. We all had homework to catch up on so we went home immediately.

I opened the door to my house once again and to my surprise, my mother was rushing all over the place like a mad man or women. Sounds better as women.

"So, what aren't you doing mother?" I asked as she continued running around putting stuff in serveral bags and putting other stuff in boxes.

"I am..." She ran into the other room, "Getting together..." She put a bag upstairs, "Some stuff for..." She left the room once again. This must be really important, "Logan once he leaves the hospital, his birthday present came in the mail eariler," She finally stopped stonping around and put some stuff down.