Chapter 28 - The Phone Call Away From Home

Janus's P.O.V

BRIIIIIIIIIING-
BRIIIIIIIIIIING-
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIING-

Everyone in class turned towards the annoying sound coming from my jacket. "Mr Fiction can you please turn your phone off in class,"

"Yes, of cource, my apologies," I took my phone out of my pocket and declined the call, the screen went back to my nodification, 7 missed calls and a text... all from my Aunt.

I opened the message and it said:

Janus, Logan woke up earlier today!

I jumped to my feet, all eyes were on me, I grabbed my stuff and dashed out of the classroom as quick as I could.

I ran and I ran all the way out of the school to the nearest bus station.

I'm sorry Logan, I should have been a better cousin to you, I should have been kinder.

The bus came and then came the agonisingly long journey to the hospital.

Ding!

We're in the adolescence ward just ask at that desk for Logan okay x

The bus door creaked open I ran up all 2 flights of stairs, then to my left. Eventually I hot there.

I was a sweating mess, red faced and panting loudly.

I opened the door and walked up to the desk.

"Excuse me, where is Logan Brians bed, I'd like to visit him please," I told the nurse working at the desk.

"Yes he's in bed 2.3, just over there," she pointed to another part of the ward and I followed where it pointed.

I saw Logan lying there. His mother stroking his hand warmly with cheeks stained tears of joy for her young son she could have lost.

As I walked I felt the pain and suffering from all around me, as expected from a hospital. But this was different, people's children in pain in front of them, people who've barely even lived. People like Logan.

He sat up slightly and adjusted his glasses slightly as the light reflected of it so I couldn't see his face.

"I'm so glad your alive," Silent tears that I had held in began dripping from my eyes as he held out his arms and we all hugged, thankful for each others lives.

End Of Chapter. 365 words.
Sorry for it coming out so late again.