Virgil and Janus' Birthday Special

I had forgetten about that-
So here's a little special chapter on how they spent their day :)

Tw: Death Mention
Virgil's P.O.V

The lights were off and all I could see were two candles slightly illuminating the room with their warmth. Their smoke blurred everything around as they sat on the chocolate birthday cake with butter cream frosting that was drooping off the side. The candles had the number 16 on them, for my sixteenth birthday.

It couldn't be the same.

Everyone attended: Emile, Remy, Patton, Remus, Loki, my parents, my aunts and uncle and even my extremely elderly grandparents that were close to 90. Everyone but Janus, Logan and obviously Roman.

Patton called their phones so many times but only got one call back from Jan. He didn't even say anything useful! I'm so worried about what happened to them. Anything can happen. Just look at Roman!

But for now, I have to make a wish.

I blew a gust of wind, then it was completely dark.

The lights clicked on and it was time to cut the cake.

"Virge! Cut the cake!" Patton tried to encourge me.

"Cut the cake! Cut the cake! Cut the cake!" They all joined in.

It's easy. Just need to make a slice.

The slices were soon handed out and everyone was enjoying their cake.

They're was a strawberry jam filling inside of the cake to add some fruity flair as my mom said.

"Guys...?" I called to the others.

Their faces all turned towards me.

"Yeah Virgil, what you need?" Emile asked.

I thought about the words I wanted to say for a while as I stared into space thinking of the way to say it and how'd they'd react.

"Thank you for coming," It wasn't a lie... but it's not what I wanted to say.

After a while of partying and getting several accidental injuries the mini party was finally over.

"MOM! DAD! IM GOING OUT FOR A BIT!" I yelled back into the house as I tied the laces on my shoes.

"ALRIGHT SWEETY! DONT COME BACK TOO LATE! DONT FORGET YOUR PHONE!" My dad yelled back from most likely the kitchen where he was probaly cleaning the dishes.

The cold night breeze spat in my face as I walked there.

The flower shop always had a warm feel, even in the coldest of weather or when the plants that hung from the ceiling tickled you creepily.

I picked out a dozen pink carnations and had then wrap it up in a black wrapper. His favourite flowers, but also the saddest ones.

They're beautiful.

Soon I faced a gravestone.

As the rain pattered from my eyes onto my cheeks, but never the ground, through their salt I could read his name:

"Roman Creativiti
2003-2019,
loved in life as well in death
He will forever be missed"

I placed the Carnations into the designated spot where dozens of other people have left other flowers like mine. It's not much. It's not like I'm the only one who misses him.

"It's my birthday Ro, I descided to pay you a little visit as you can't visit me," I felt a small drip of snot slither down following the tears, "I miss you so much..."

I wiped my eyes with my sleeve, "I still think about you everyday like I always have. I just still can't believe it..."

"I love you Ro and I miss you so so much..." I gripped my sleeve as I gazed at the ground he's burried in, "Why'd you leave..? I'm so lonely without you..."

Janus' P.O.V

Tap
Tap
Tap
Tap
Tap
Tap
Tap
Tap
Tap
Tap
Tap
Tap
Tap
Tap
Tap
Tap

My leg was restless. My eyes were tearless. My heart hurt.

I continued looking at them. Lying there. Asleep. I hope.

Their skin red and wrinkly covered banadages.

Pain killers were being dripped into them to stop their pain.

The fires still roared loudly in my mind screaming at me everytime I looked at them.

Happy birthday to me I guess... your family almost died. Karma probaly.

End Of Chapter. 693 Words.
Almost cried writting this chapter.