𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

Beginne am Anfang

the brunette nervously scratched the back of his neck, "yeah."

the pair walk off leaving hannah, kie, and pope behind.

she watched as the boys carried on a conversation while looking for the right room number.

•+•+•+

of course, jj being jj, had to tease john b about the short exchange between him and kiara.

"just be so careful, john b." he teased mimicking her voice while grabbing his friend's face. 

the boy quickly pries himself out of jj's arms shaking his head, "god, you're so weird."

"what the heck was that all about?" jj asks, not letting go of the subject.

"i don't know. maybe she just wants us to be careful." john b replies, clearly not paying any attention to his idiot best friend.

"since she heard you're being threatened with exile, she's just been, like," he paused starting to rub john b's shoulders and face, "oh, be so careful, john b! just give me that john d already! like, when are you gonna swoop on that, man?"

shoving him away once more, john b rolls his eyes.

"bro, you know the rule. no pogue-on-pogue macking. besides, you and hannah are the only exception to that rule, anyways."

the boy was taken aback by his response.

"i'm not... you just— t-that's different man. and honestly, i'm not even sure how she feels about me. one day she'll be all flirty and shit and the next she completely ignore my existence. girls are confusing." the blonde sighs deeply.

"dude, it's sooo painfully obvious she has a thing for you. as much as she tries to act all oblivious and naive, all of us can see it. and that's just how girls are. they have no idea what they want half the time." routledge answers playing with the motel key.

they both stop in front of the correct room number they were looking for.

"this is it."

•+•+•+

while the boys were doing god knows what, the three were keeping themselves pre-occupied by asking each other questions. pope asks the girls:
biggest pet peeve?

kie answers first, "easy. giving one percent to the environment."

pope raised an eyebrow, obviously confused, "what's wrong with that?" he asks as kie rolled her eyes.

"we only have one earth, pope."

pope still had a confused look on his face even after kiara explained it to him, "right. that's not fiscally sound."

"what about you, banana b?" carrera asks.

hannah opens her mouth to answer just as she saw blue and red lights heading in their direction.

her eyes widen, "guys, cops, cops!" she whisper-yells to her friends.

"call them." pope suggests, kiara sighs shaking her head, "i can't. cell towers are down."