"Just a mocha chocolate shake," she shyly replies stretching out the twenty dollar bill in her palm. "Right away cutie!.." Priyanka takes the money immediately sharing out the chocolate shake handing over her order Priyanka also hands her a chocolate chip cookie, "..Have a cookie!-"

The girl eyes widened, "..But I didn't order this!.." she exclaimed, "It's on me. My treat.."

"But.." the girl gulped. "..Take it as a gift for being so cute!.." Priyanka exclaimed she had one weakness and that was cuteness. "Okay. Thank you kind Miss!.." she beamed her eyes sparkled as she respectively bowed.

"That's alright. Just continue being your cute self.." Priyanka eyes sparkled her smile widened showing off her dimples, "Thanks again Miss!.." the girl happily skips out of the Cafe. "Awe! Too cute!-" she gleefully hugged herself, "..Reminds me of someone-"

Nathalie's face turned nasty once she spotted Cheng Bi Yu in front of her she was the first to speak, "Aye! We really need to stop meeting like this," her eyes examined her nails, "It's getting boring. Don't you think?.." her blank eyes dart up to a angry Nathalie, "What do you want!.." Nathalie scrawled her eye twitching.

"Umm! What do I want?..." Cheng Bi Yu index finger repeatedly tapped against her chin, "What do I want?.." Nathalie eye violently twitched, "..Stop wasting my time!.." she huffed clutching her fists she storms off.

"Oh! I guess you don't want my help.." Cheng Bi Yu's nonchalant voice reached Nathalie's ear the fuming blonde haired blue eyed bombshell stops dead in her tracks.

"Help?.." Nathalie turns.

"Un." Cheng Bi Yu pushed herself up off the wall, "I want to help you.." she offered a friendly smile.

Nathalie snorts, "Help me with what? Is this some kind of joke!.." her high pitched voice rang through the air, "..I'd rather eat flies than accept help from you!.." she angrily scuffed.

"..I see," Cheng Bi Yu sprung her shoulders, "..Then I guess you don't want to know who Nick's really dating?.." she placed her hands in her pockets, "Oh well.." she kicked the dirt, "..I won't waste your time," Cheng Bi Yu turns to leave her hands on the door handle.

"..Stop!.." Nathalie's resonate voice sounded from behind Cheng Bi Yu's lips curved, 'She took the bait! Clever me..'

"..What do you mean by that?.." Nathalie's usually neat dark brown eyebrows wrinkled, "You're the one he's dating... isn't it?-"

"...You don't know anything." Cheng Bi Yu sighed then informed, "..The girl Nick's dating is Emily. My twin sister.."

Nathalie's face turned red, "Pfft!.." she pitched her nose, "Do you think I'm stupid? Did you actually expect me to believe that you'd rat out your own sister? You're definitely lying just to get me to back off!..."

"..Then you really don't know me well..." Cheng Bi Yu whips out her phone entering the pin she goes into gallery, "Here see for yourself," on the screen was a old picture of Emily that the previous soul kept.

Nathalie snatched the phone from her hand, "..This is her?" Nathalie looked up at Cheng Bi Yu weirdly, "..You're twins?.." her tone held confusion, "-You don't look alike!.."

"-We're faternal.." Cheng Bi Yu snatched her phone from Nathalie's palm. Nathalie huffs her hands on her hips, "..Why should I trust you? You could just be playing me-"

Cheng Bi Yu exhales then spoke confidently, "..Because I have no reason to lie to you Nathalie. Nick and I aren't a thing we were never together.."

"...You're perfect at lying! You're just pulling my leg.." the Swedish blue eyed bombshell was far from convinced. Cheng Bi Yu sighed, "Believe what you want. I don't care-"