My Overbearing Ceo- 1.5

Cheng Bi Yu felt light on her feet after her date with Fang Wen Yan. She was in pure bliss, she fist pumped, 'Yeah I'm  just one step away from snatching him! That sorry ass female lead doesn't have a chance,'

"With my affection points already 30% I'm off to a good start," Biyu's  smile widened.

Lee Chao Xing disgusted at her big sister's happy appearance interrupts her thoughts. "Big sister, why so happy did you go out with brother Ying Pei?-" this was her way of taunting and giving suggestions that she and Wang Ying Pei are closer.

Cheng Bi Yu paused remembering something she gave little significance,  'That's  right Wang Ying Pei, the male lead I had completely forgotten about him,'

Cheng Bi Yu smiled before answering "No sister I wasn't with brother Ying Pei today but were you?-" Lee Chao Xing's face became beet red.

"Big sister! How c-could I b-brother Ying Pei is y-your fiancé and my b-big brother s-since c-childhood-" flustered she stuttered thinking she had been caught.

Cheng Bi Yu smirked at this world's female lead, "But Lee Chao Xing, big sister seems to recall you have a knack for taking everything that belongs to me-" she rubbed salt to her wound hinting that everything belonged to her including her 'precious' big brother Ying Pei.

Lee Chao Xing hands balled into a fist as she no longer pretends and openly glares at Cheng Bi Yu's retreating figure.

[[Female lead heart blackened to 40%]]

Cheng Bi Yu who sat on her bed leisurely scrolled through her phone when Lee Rui Xing entered with a oil jar in her hand "Ying'er mother head hurts could you massage it for me?-"

Cheng Bi Yu gave a gentle smile her eyes warm as she spoke sweetly "Of course mother," she gestures for Madam Lee to sit before her.

Cheng Bi Yu opened the jar of oil and poured some lightly on her fingers before running them through Lee Rui Xing's hair gently massaging her scalp. "Does mother feel better?" She asked leaning closer to her ear.

"Yes. Ying'er your hands are magic-" Lee Rui Xing relaxes into her hands feeling all the tension slip away.

"Mother you would support me in anything I do right?" Cheng Bi Yu asked her fingers stopping.

"There's no need to ask mother's selfish and only cares about Ying'er,"  Lee Rui Xing stated. For Lee Rui Xing,
Lee Chang Ying was her universe.

'Pew then this is gonna be easy,' Cheng Bi Yu wiped away her imaginary sweat, then announced her intention, "I want to dissolve my engagement with Wang Ying Pei....."

Lee Rui Xing  astonished by the sudden revelation seriously asked,  "You were crazy about Ying Pei. Why the sudden change? Did he do something to you dear? Did he dare to cross the line?-" Madam Lee gritted  her teeth her fist firm as she waited for Cheng Bi Yu's  explanation.

Cheng Bi Yu shakes her head, "Nothing like that. I just believe Wang Ying Pei and I aren't a perfect match hence me wanting to dissolve our engagement," Lee Rui Xing relaxes again as Cheng Bi Yu continued to massage her scalp.

Lee Rui Xing then stated her concern, "But your father will disappointed. He'll surely have a fit when he finds out the longstanding engagement and future alliances with the Wang's is broken-"

Cheng Bi Yu cleverly interjects, "I've thought about this carefully. I think maybe you could suggest to Father instead of me  have Lee Chao Xing marry into the Wang family. That way the longstanding promise won't be broken in having a Miss from the Lee family enter the Wang mansion,"