My Overbearing Ceo- 1.10

"Ying'er hurry and come out now," Lee Rui Xing impatiently tapped her feet her daughter had been in the dressing room too long.

Madam Fang, Fang Jin Hai and Fang Jia Hui sat on the couch beside her also impatiently awaiting Lee Chang Ying to come out.

Everyone's patients running thin.

Earlier the entourage was beyond excited to come wedding dress shopping that they woke up bright and earlier despite the appointment being ten in the morning.

They cheered as Lee Chang Ying finally came out and stood on the podium.

Cheng Bi Yu looked at the gown in the mirror before turning to her entourage. "How do you feel Ying'er?"
Fang Shu Xi, Madam Fang  asked. Cheng Bi Yu's face was glowing "I really love this one!" She admitted. The mermaid shaped lace sleeveless tulle gown with a choker neckline and court train embellishment gown was gorgeous.

Tears had weld up in Lee Rui Xing's, Madam Lee eyes, "You look beautiful Ying'er" Lee Rui Xing wiped her tears in her handkerchief.

"Thumbs up! Sister-in-law. You look gorgeous!" Fang Jin Hai cheered all too excited.

"This dress is a ten in my books!" Fang Jia Hui cheered along with her brother holding up her plaque card.

Fang Shu Xi, Madam Fang claps, "You look so beautiful my daughter-in-law. Absolutely gorgeous!-"

Cheng Bi Yu smiled in glee as she looked back in the mirror twirling in the gown, "I choose this as my first dress!" She exclaimed heading back into the dressing room. Now she was tasked to pick a dress for the reception.

The first dress Cheng Bi Yu tried was a champagne coloured sleeveless vintage high collared short Jacquard back designed now pleated gown.

Fang Jia Hui put up one of the number pods she had in her hand, "I'm not really feeling this one I give it a three. Maybe it's the color that's throwing me off-"

"I'm not feeling this either it doesn't do anything for Sister-in-law's peerless beauty," Fang Jin Hai voiced his opinion and so did everyone else.

Fang Shu Xi, Madam Fang asked "Chang Ying how do you feel in this gown?" Though the Madam did not like it one bit but if her daughter-in-law liked it she would swallow her spit.

Cheng Bi yu frowns "It's itchy and uncomfortable I feel like the collar is choking me. This is definitely not what I would wear anywhere, "

Fang Shu Xi, Madam Fang then turned to the consultants glaring at them, "Is your pay not enough? or are you guys incompetent? Go and find my daughter-in-law a more presentable gown to fit our prestige and not this disastrous contraption!-"

The frightened consultants bowed "Yes, Madam Fang," then scrambled to the racks.

Back in the dressing room Cheng  Bi Yu conversed with System.

"System where are the main leads now?"

[[The female and male lead's are together]]

"What are they doing?"

[[Answering Host. Female and Male lead's are rolling in bed]]

Cheng Bi Yu [...]

....

"Brother Ying Pei, come look at this. Isn't it looking good?!" Lee Chao Xing admires the gown in the magazine. Lee Chao Xing lazily sat in bed with the sheet covering her naked body.

Wang Ying Pei raised his brows as he looks at the magazine Lee Chao Xing  was showing him, "Why are you looking on wedding dresses?" He questions confused.