Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.26

"..If I remember clearly after stuffing your face like a pig you dozed off-" Zheng Yong responds no longer nervous, "..You're lying-" Cheng Bi Yu refrained from rolling her eyes, eyes focused on the desk she quickly grabs a sheet of paper and brush dipping it  in the ink she drew the similar looking symbol from earlier placing  down the brush she held out the paper approving of her attempt of drawing before folding it.

"..I have places to be so I better get going," Cheng Bi Yu stands leaving just before she exits she turned back to him,"Many thanks for Magistrate Zheng's hospitality last night it was well appreciated," she leaves striding on her path out she connects to the system.

"...Poppy I need you to locate Deng Wu for me he's more help than I thought-"

[[Loading.....75%]]

[[Loading....complete]]

[[Location: Long's prison]]

"Wait! What is he doing there?" She wondered then concludes, "..Probably there for petty theft but isn't it convenient that he's in jail after our discovery." Cheng Bi Yu rubs her chin, "..This must not be a coincidence,"

Cheng Bi Yu proceeded exit Jiang upon her excite she is surprised that she is being man handled, "..Unhand me!" She commands the officers.

Officer Wang steps forward, "..We have a warrant for your arrest Advisor Tang," he declares, "On what grounds?.." She questions struggling to loosen the two officers grip on her arms.

As he stepped forward his eyes dart to the sheet of paper in her hold he quickly snatched it, "Officer Wang!" She shouts at his behavior as she continued to struggle he unfolds the paper holding it up to her face, "Precisely this, you are being arrested for being involved with the conspiracy fake gold trading and the murder of prisoner #00102 Lee Yong Rei,"

"This is just preposterous!" She gaped mystified, "Men cuff him-" Officer Wang commands her hands then dangle from the ancient board mental handcuffs.

A stern shout comes from behind, "Who dares to arrest my Advisor?!" Officer Wang turns around to be might with a fierce glare that undoubtedly gave him frostbites he smiles, "Magistrate Zheng," he greets respectfully.

"..You not only have the audacity to arrest my Advisor but to also be insincere with your respect," Officer Wang's face drops with his hands clasps Zheng Yong proceeded.
"What are they teaching you officers nowadays? Are they teaching you to waddle in mud or are they teaching you the principles and morals of being a law official?"

"It's not like that Magistrate Zheng," Officer Wang proceeds to explain, Zheng Yong flicks his wrist, "Carry on, tell me why you dare arrest my Advisor?"

"With a warrant a pulmonary search was done on his courtyard in such many incriminating evidences of his involvement in the fake gold trade and for his possible involvement in Lee Yong Rei's murder were found among his belongings-" he then placed the warrant in Zheng Yong's hand his eyes examine the court document.

'These people are good they made sure to search my premises knowing I was preoccupied in Zheng Yong's courtyard and they even planted evidences against me. Well played..' this went through her mind.

Zheng Yong eyes then met Cheng Bi Yu  they conversed with there eyes knowing what to do Cheng Bi Yu nods looking at the warrant one last time Zheng Yong folds it placing it in his sleeve, "..Take him then!"

Just in time Zhou Tong approached them angrily, "..What the hell is going on here! How dare you put Advisor Tang in cuffs!" he draws his sword which stirred response from the others who joined in he menacingly glares at all the surrounding officers "-I won't let you take him no matter what!-"