The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.4

Li Zhi Xin's arm was caught in a tight grip. Li Zhi Xin paled looking up at his elder brother, "Brother! This prince......" Li Zhi Xin didn't get to finish when his hand was flung and the male lead was then harshly  kicked in the stomach Li Zhi Xin staggers back painfully clutching his stomach.

Everyone present paled and fell to their knees, "Your Highness, the Crown Prince-" all frightened they greeted the dangerous hot-blooded youth.

Li Zi Hao sneered, "This Prince thinks Royal brother is forgetting his place this is why he dared to attempt to discipline my Concubine interfering in this Prince's household matters......" Li Zi Hao then ordered, "Everyone leave!" Hearing his cold snarl everyone scattered out of the room saving their necks.

Cheng Bi Yu glances at the wide eyed Bao Hui Qing smirking at the female lead she left.

The next day Cheng Bi Yu sat in her courtyard enjoyably eating some crackers and sipping some tea as she casually conversed with her system. Her snack time however came to an abrupt end when she's briefly approached by two royal guards.

'Two high-ranking guards coming to meet a unfavored concubine like me this can't be good!' She pursed her lips.

The could easily tell that their status was not low though to their blue colored robes.

The blue robed guards announced,
"Concubine Bao Chen Guangzhou is called to the courtyard of her Majesty the Empress immediately....."

'Oh my the Empress wants to see me. This should be fun!-'

Cheng Bi Yu nods following the guards with Ah Lam in tow of course. They arrived to Jade Pearl Palace a generous gift from the Emperor to his Empress when they got married.

Jade Pearl Courtyard had the finest luxuries and was completely lined off with different species of flowers.

Cheng Bi Yu enters the gold painted building, she then bows,  "Greetings to your Majesty the Empress......" Li Chang Chang waved her hands signaling for Bao Chen Guangzhou to stand.

Cheng Bi Yu eyes scanned the room she proceeded to greet the rest of the Royal family present,  "Greetings to Imperial Concubine Qing, Concubine Shi, Concubine Shou, Royal sister and his Highness Prince Li Zhi Xin....."

Empress Li Chang Chang felt bitter and that her eyes were burning just looking at this disgusting woman before her, "Cut the act Bao Chen Guangzhou we are aware that you had ordered your servant to push Noble Consort Bao Hui Qing into the water,"

Empress  Li Chang Chang's long gold metal nails tapped against her throne handle her sharp piercing eyes narrowed, "Bao Chen Guangzhou you are just an unfavored concubine with no title. You crude woman do you have no respect for your status in this palace!....."

Cheng Bi Yu laughs inside the woman's extravagant hairstyle looked like it was going to fall down at any moment.

The corners of Cheng Bi Yu's lips tugged up. Her clear eyes dart to the overly silent female lead, "Royal Sister is looking better today-" Cheng Bi Yu comments then said, "-My good wishes has always been with Royal Sister....."

The light blue robed Bao Hui Qing jolts a bit gasping by Bao Chen Guangzhou sudden politeness the female lead quickly collected herself sweetly speaking, "Bao Hui Qing thanks sister....."

Empress Li Chang Chang fumes, "Bao Chen Guangzhou you shameless woman when will you admit your crimes!-"

Cheng Bi Yu playful eyes turned to Empress Li Chang Chang, "Bao Chen Guangzhou is confused Royal mother. What crimes do you speak of?-"

"You! You still won't confess your crimes. Bring her servant in..." Empress Li Chang Chang furiously  orders.

The guards nodded then draws Ah kum in. Ah kum looked quite pale, her hair was a mess, her clothes were torn she looked broken.